3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

sololeocr

Feb 7, 2019

someone anonymous uploaded this on sukebei so I didn't download it since it didn't seem safe
but I wonder if there is a legitimate mod for this game
You can find this mod and others on loverslab in the section Other games-> adult gaming, and the mod can be use, for now you need a little experience if you want it install, the page describe the steps to follow, for now.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
Here you have some PS4 "Drilling gameplay"... for those who wonder what its all about.

Reactions: Noctycula

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Tried this game a few days ago and was honestly disappointed. Not only is the gameplay boring, the controls are terrible and you can remap almost nothing.
The game has native support for keyboard & mouse, dualshock 4 and xbox controller including the option to select button icons to match your input device. You can also remap all controls on any input device in the options.... what are you talking about?

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Whenever I see a game like this uploaded here, I kinda wish somebody would upload GalGun Double Peace and GalGun 2 here on F95Zone, with clear instructions on how to apply the LoversLab mods associated with both games. When I tried to apply the LoversLab mods for GalGun Double Peace the game just ended up crashing to desktop, and when I tried to apply the LoversLab mods for GalGun 2 the game wouldn't even start so long as something was in the 'Mods' folder (which is where you were supposed to put the mods).

Oh well, this game looks pretty good so I will enjoy playing it. Thanks for the upload.

Reactions: SardanticDecay

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
sorry, dont know why but this page doesn't load correct and page keeps on being blacked out
That did happen to me once earlier. Try going to the and finding the post, it's #72 on page 3.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
for the mod, first go and confirm 18+ and then go to download MOD.
thx TheBlueKnight

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
The game has native support for keyboard & mouse, dualshock 4 and xbox controller including the option to select button icons to match your input device. You can also remap all controls on any input device in the options.... what are you talking about?
Nope. You can remap:

Attack, Aim Down Sights, Reload, Switch Weapon, Dodge/Crouch, Dash/ Action, Reset Camera, Close Range Attack, S.O.O., T.H.A.A.D.

You can't remap anything else.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Now we only need a hero that shares a link of the .cpk file with the nude mod already installed. (and yes I know in loverslab there are instructions on how to get the mod installed inside that file) maybe even sharing the game with a "moded" link and a normal "vanilla" version.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes