RPGM - Completed - Bulma Adventure, The Kame Island [YamamotoDoujinshi]

1. 4.00 star(s)

MinatoGBF

Its a good parody game of Dragon Ball. Gameplay is not very good, you have to play stone-paper-scissor and move your character, only that. But H-scenes are very good with nice drawing. If you ever fantasized with Bulma, you will like it.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

dixshi

Played this after Bulma Adventure 3 and I must say 3 is just way better. The rock paper scissors thingy is kinda annoying because it's random if you win or not, and also you have to watch the scene every time. It also lacks a gallery. It gets a 3 only because of the art.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

DickyJimmy

Great game . I am a DB fan since i was a little kid . I love all the characters and Bulma is one of my favourite female characters in DB !!!

The game runs very good on my laptop , great graphicks and H-Scenes , and amazing gameplay

I recommend this game 100% you won't regret it !!!!
  4. 1.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

I felt like this game was terribly put together. Basically you are an island where you play rock paper scizzors against every single enemy to get a dragon ball. If you lose you get a scene but not only do you get a scene but the game also gives you game over (you have to lose in order to get a scene). Restarting the game every time is a chore. You can only save at the turtle you can't save in front of the enemy that you choose to play rock paper scizor against meaning you have to do all the walking you did again. The scenes are not even worth trying to get with the amount of effort you have to put into it even if the game isn't that hard.