RPGM Abandoned Bunker 42: La Fundacion [v0.0.16] [Provocador Games]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
Without any memorie, you wake up in Bunker 42, a shelter where the women rule and the men obey.

Your first encounter is with a dominatrix, that says she’ll be your Mistress. With the objetivo of educating you to obey and training in the skills of a good lover. You must deal with her in your first confused steps in that place.

The choice is yours:
You’ll obey her orders? You are going to surrender to her feets? You’ll forget your memories forever for a new life?
or by the contrary…
You’re going to rule in that world to make women surrender? Will you recover your memories?

You choose your own way and maybe you find in it what are you looking for.​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-16
Release Date: 2021-04-16
Developer: Provocador Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.16
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -
Linux: - -

Captura.PNG Captura_02.PNG Captura_03.PNG Captura04.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
3 things for now:
1. I've seen the prologue and it seems like the text has been translated by throwing it to Google translate, so you really have to work on your English;
2. I've seen only the prologue, cause there's an error making the game impossible to continue.
3. The premise seems interesting, but without playing I can't really comment further on that.

I hope the error will be solved quickly, cause despite the language issues I am curious about the game. Good luck.

Balgam

May 22, 2017
I cant understand the difference between most choices. You need some to translate imo. Art and story seems interesting enough that i'll keep an eye on this.

Feb 10, 2018
Thanks a lot ^^

The problem was with the "Ñ" ... I tried not to use any, but habit played a trick on me.

The problem should already be solved.

3 things for now:
1. I've seen the prologue and it seems like the text has been translated by throwing it to Google translate, so you really have to work on your English;
2. I've seen only the prologue, cause there's an error making the game impossible to continue.
3. The premise seems interesting, but without playing I can't really comment further on that.

I hope the error will be solved quickly, cause despite the language issues I am curious about the game. Good luck.
A friend of mine is helping me to translate it, neither of us are experts in English, we want to learn more or if we grow up, hire a real professional to translate it.

Reactions: Mister_M

dazzlesp31

Jan 6, 2018
Hi Provocador, just sent you a message.

Buenas, tienes un mensaje, a ver si podemos arreglar la traduccion.

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Don't really like the fact that you have to choose if you're going to obey or disobey right at the beginning, locking the other path. I'd prefer being able to choose to obey or not depending on the order given.
And yeah, the translation needs work

Reactions: Provocador Games
Feb 10, 2018
It looks like lots of *WAH-PAH* is going to be dished out...
Different strokes for different folks. :p

View attachment 1038302
:rolleyes:

Hi Provocador, just sent you a message.

Buenas, tienes un mensaje, a ver si podemos arreglar la traduccion.
Let's see what we can do. ^^

Nice a ñ game, I'm following this *w*
Thanks a lot ^^

Don't really like the fact that you have to choose if you're going to obey or disobey right at the beginning, locking the other path. I'd prefer being able to choose to obey or not depending on the order given.
And yeah, the translation needs work
At least we have the choice to obey or not.
Your choice in the first day (obey or disobey) no determine the story. Only indicates the thought of what the boy wants. Decisions are those that mark the course of this.

Feb 10, 2018
Let me know if you need a espaÑol to ENG translator
There is already someone helping me, but with so much text I could use more help ^^.

How hard would it be to implement a character creator in this game?
Hmm, it's possible. A system to design the aesthetics of your own character could be good. I'm writing it down for the future, if I see time or the idea has a lot of support, I could introduce the system.

Feb 10, 2018
Does the current version of the game have content beyond the scene where she teaches you to finger her? I can't get past that part.
Not actually. I am working on the next scenes, and in the update that I will publish in a few days. Where will add different endings of the first training.

I would like to be faster, but I am a single person working on it, writing and designing the scenes takes longer than I would like.

By the way, I love seeing which routes you are going, what have you managed to achieve in that scene?

Dec 27, 2020
I would like to be faster, but I am a single person working on it, writing and designing the scenes takes longer than I would like.
By the way, I love seeing which routes you are going, what have you managed to achieve in that scene?
A whipping and a blackscreen.
How much maledom would be in the game?
Or is this a femdom focused game? I am into Maledom.
Should I leave or is there something substantial for me to achieve?

Reactions: nielsen145
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes