RPGM Abandoned Bunker 42: La Fundacion [v0.0.16] [Provocador Games]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I have a problem with 1 day of training, MC 1 solo in the training room and I do not know what to do (touched all the objects). Who will tell you what to do there?

Dec 27, 2020
That's a Bug. The only thing what worked for me was to completely reinstall the game. Maybe If you move the game in another folder would help. Otherwise, you have to reinstall it. That worked for me.

kami shigiri

Mar 12, 2018
how many days do i have to repeat the handjob training to get something new bro im on day 12 and how to get the scenes for the new mistress or any other mistresses for that matter pls help

Feb 10, 2018
Good to see you again.

I tested it a bit for you.
The new English seems better.
And now we could see the dungeon.
Which makes no sense because disobeying leads to more submission points. Which is in my mind a contradiction.
Thanks for trying the game again ^^.

About "disobedience leads to submission", you're right, I don't know why I did it this way, it's something that I'm going to change in the next version.

View attachment 1146058

Is this a Spanish expression? I don't know what to make out of it. How does it sound when spoken? I have no idea.
Yes, it's an expression, it's like when they surprise you or you don't know what to say and you say "eh?" as doubt or thinking what to say.

View attachment 1146060

I guess this means a little one.
The / n [1] is a programming error, you should put the name of the character.

At day four they switch back to Spanish, when asking if he is ready. (With vamos a la playa or so... ...was a joke forgive me:sneaky:I knew it was a bad one.)
I would show you but...
If you've been testing the version that was released to see if you like the new translation, there may be quite a few glitches in the translation due to testing the new translation.

View attachment 1146064

I have run into the bug where she brings me to the Handjob training but dosnt show off herself.
I knew this bug. It can only be solved by installing the game new. It seems to happen when you save you game before that.
This Version is much better. The English is well enough I think (I am German).
The greatest Problem for me is the Answers from the MC are often not telling enough, and I would react dominant but ending on the sub route without walk through.
Regarding English, I am wondering whether to make the complete change for the new version.
I also intend to change the answers so that you can see more clearly how he answers, it is something that, as you have also mentioned, perhaps some answers are too simple.

Anyway I am lurking around an excited to see where this project goes.
Good to see you listening to my feedback, thanks.
I'm glad you like the project, I'm doing my best to improve it and move on with it. If no I speak a lot in the forum these days it is due to lack of time.

If you're after someone who can help correct the English, i'm happy to help. The project shows a lot of potential, and i've got some time to spare for a while~
If it can be improved, I would be delighted to collaborate with you to further improve the English version. It is something that I want to improve more and more so that the public is happy with it.

Too many bugs to play for now. Half of the time I get stuck on the bed with no ability to move. Also, problems with dialogue portraits not vanishing after you done talking.
Sorry for any bugs, it is a very initial phase of the project. Can you tell me where you have had the bugs to try to correct them?

Feb 10, 2018
It seems to me that there are not enough protagonist tags here. And since I raised this topic, who is the protagonist and how many are there? (According to the description, I will assume that MC is male)
I will put and check the labels for the next update. Sorry for the confusion.

I have a problem with 1 day of training, MC 1 solo in the training room and I do not know what to do (touched all the objects). Who will tell you what to do there?
The game has more bugs than I would like right now, I'm trying to fix them asap. Can you tell me how it happened to you?

how many days do i have to repeat the handjob training to get something new bro im on day 12 and how to get the scenes for the new mistress or any other mistresses for that matter pls help
In the next update things will be clearer. I am working to try to improve what I have and to teach the content that there is more clearly.

At the moment, you have until the 15th, but if what you are looking for are new animations, you have the two branches with a different animation, and a small advance if you have done things very well in training (which I am also working on make more accessible.)

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
The game has more bugs than I would like right now, I'm trying to fix them asap. Can you tell me how it happened to you?
1 day of training, woke up, talked to a woman, loading location , and then it seems to me a bug occurs and the script does not work. An MC appears in the room, and that's it. If necessary, I can drop the save file.

Dec 27, 2020
Greeting, first thank you for listening to our feedback.
I have tested 0.2. It has some new bugs. Some are game breaking. Before you make a public release that should be solved.
Patreon is not good to communicate do you mind if I use f95zone for that?
I want to send you a full report.
I try to do it today but definitely tomorrow.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
from day 15 to 26 there have only been repetitions of flexions. entered an exercise simulator by accident? I thought it was a hentai game.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes