RPGM Abandoned Bunker 42: La Fundacion [v0.0.16] [Provocador Games]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Ohhh... for once, not Engrish. But... Spanglish. AND with lousy graphics. Let me get that! :-D

"It's ... possible? It's ... me?"

Yes, Goddamnit, you even just said it. So now, close your view.

I have few time now, so I'll tomorrow for my first training day.

Good night. <delete>

Also, it seems that the only content is submission. In the amount of time before I threw up in my mouth, I didn't see anything else. There were choices to deny submission, but they didn't work.

DELEEEEETE!

Last edited:

_Kowareta_

Jan 26, 2019
Espero que puedan haber rutas pacifistas y agresivas en un futuro, porque si no las habrán, no des la opción de elegir. ruta 1.PNG ruta dos.PNG

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
I know it's still early, but I like the concept. I'm actually a fan of pixelated graphics, like in the games by Tastysox.

The only issues I had so far was some of the translations (which is understandable) and also when I disobeyed her in the first day of training got an endless black screen after some dialogue. Still, I'm looking forward to see how this game develops.

Feb 10, 2018
A whipping and a blackscreen.
How much maledom would be in the game?
Or is this a femdom focused game? I am into Maledom.
Should I leave or is there something substantial for me to achieve?
Yes, you have content male/dom. I can public a walkthrough for the ones that only want it. The idea is trick her so you can dominate her.

Here an example of what you can get:
Captura.PNG

Mac version?
Ups :eek:, I forgotten it. Right now I'm posting the MAC and Linux versions. I promise don't forget it again :rolleyes:.

Ohhh... for once, not Engrish. But... Spanglish. AND with lousy graphics. Let me get that! :-D

"It's ... possible? It's ... me?"

Yes, Goddamnit, you even just said it. So now, close your view.

I have few time now, so I'll tomorrow for my first training day.

Good night. <delete>

Also, it seems that the only content is submission. In the amount of time before I threw up in my mouth, I didn't see anything else. There were choices to deny submission, but they didn't work.

DELEEEEETE!
I'm sorry the english don't fulfill your tastes, I'll make it better when I can.
If you dislike the graphics I can't offer more. I would like offer better ones, but, like the translate, it'll get better when I can afford it.

About the submission. Make a dominatrix submissive takes a time. You can do what you want eventually. As I said before I can offer a walkthrough for the dominant content if it is the only thing you want.

Espero que puedan haber rutas pacifistas y agresivas en un futuro, porque si no las habrán, no des la opción de elegir. View attachment 1112948 View attachment 1112949
Mi intención es que así sea, pero es el comienzo del juego, y el personaje necesita desarrollarse más para que días posteriores pueda desobedecer realmente (Si actúas o te inculcan de manera sumisa, no puedes hacer cosas dominantes, y obviamente al contrario también ocurre).

El juego cuenta con 3 ramas. Dominación, igual, sumisión. Tu actos, decisiones y el como respondan los personajes a estos son los que deciden en que se va convirtiendo tu personaje y los demás. Es decir, con tu maestra no puedes simplemente llevarle la contraria para ser dominante, pues tu posición es la peor de todas para ello. Para lograr que tu maestra se vuelva sumisa, deberás convencerla de que hace lo correcto, para finalmente, manejarla como tu quieras (si eso es lo que deseas).

Una Dominatrix siempre tirara más para la rama dominante y será difícil que se vuelva sumisa. Por otra parte, hay personajes que aparecerán con el tiempo que son sumisos y no puedan ser dominantes (y al revés también). Algunos moldeables y otros fijos en sus convicciones. La idea es ofrecer variedad para todos los gustos.

oh no, el ataque es muy efectivo. View attachment 1112962
Oh, descubriste mi mapa de pruebas :oops:.

I know it's still early, but I like the concept. I'm actually a fan of pixelated graphics, like in the games by Tastysox.

The only issues I had so far was some of the translations (which is understandable) and also when I disobeyed her in the first day of training got an endless black screen after some dialogue. Still, I'm looking forward to see how this game develops.
I'm happy you like the concept and the graphics, it took more time than I liked to learn the pixel art.

Thanks for make notice the bug of black screen, I'll fix it as fast as I can.

Dec 27, 2020
Yes, you have content male/dom. I can public a walkthrough for the ones that only want it. The idea is trick her so you can dominate her.
Thanks for the response. Really appreciate it.

A walkthrough would be very nice.
And yes being the Dom is the only thing I want.
I tried different answers but couldn't achieve a better ending.
If we could save before we give an answer that would be nice.

I love the Fantasy of a Dominatrix gets turned.
The Idea is nice, and I am ok with the graphic. I love 2d and its unique enough.

Dec 27, 2020
Ok, I tried it again. And honestly this game is to make a Dominatrix come to an orgasm and nothing more.
I tried for 1 hour to make her come and there is nothing more in it.
No Maledom. Disobey means nothing. Obey means you are in an endless loop to get her to an orgasm which I achieve. Only to get told you have to get better. Whatever that means? She had a fucking orgasm what's the problem?

Seriously I don't get it. What's the code? 3 x slow, 3xmedium, 1x fast, 1x play with? This is a very unfunny trail and error game where you sit through one scene multiple times.

Unplayable without a Walkthrough. To many choices which leads you to fail. This could be a good game, but it has to dail down its difficulty. I believe you have a 5% chance to achieve anything. Maybe I am too stupid, but I play video games for 30 years. Maybe I am to Maledom that I don't see the achievement.
Translation is the one thing, but the gameplay is just no fun especially for an erotic game.
Where are the Victory's?

Again the Premise is good. I like the art style. It's more for the head cinema. But this need work.
Keep it on.

Edit: I don't put it in spoilers because I achieved nothing.
Ok I tried it 40 times now, and I give up.
You can call the game the failing simulator.
I am an alpha tester here.
This is not good. You forgot that you know the right way as a developer. It is impossible to reach anything for a player.
With Trail and error I got this chain of actions:
  1. Obey (50% chance to fail)
  2. Amazing! (25% chance to fail)
  3. stay quiet (50% chance to fail)
  4. denay it (0% chance to fail)
  5. stay quite (50% chance to fail)
  6. After that you have 7 choices and 7 tries which have to be in right order yes you get a little feedback, but the feedback is off here you start with slow (0 chance to fail because it is obvious)
  7. slow (86% to fail)
  8. slow (86% to fail)
  9. slow (86% to fail) now she is panting indicator to do something different
  10. medium (86% to fail)
  11. medium (86% to fail) now she lay her head in your shoulder (lovely isn't it... ...no)
  12. put to fingers in (86% to fail) now the feedback she gives you is off because this is the best thing you can do
  13. put to fingers in (86% to fail)
  14. she reaches an orgasm yay but no keep touching her (50% chance to fail)
  15. Now you have again 2 options but don't put two fingers in. That's wrong. WHY? I don't know maybe the answer is "women". The right choice seems to be to keep touching her. (50% chance to fail). She reaches a second orgasm yay... ...cool... no.
  16. And again a choice, but it is irrelevant both end with an "Almost perfect" from her so fail Maybe that why he is called "Fail" by her.
e3c5fa054d2a57f94302fef11260a7ad.jpg
Somewhere in these 16 points above is a mistake. And I don't know where.
That isn't a miracle because the chance to success is 0,000001260525%.
With every try it gets better but If I assume the mistake is somewhere in the 7 choices 7 tries department the chance of victory is 0,002%.
Again 0,002% to find the mistake.
And I am pretty sure I am on the femdom route by now. Something I don't want.
So even when I reach victory I don't get the feeling of success.

Developer I recommend you to reconsider the difficulty of your game! This isn't fun, and I am not sure that this is the way you intended to make your game?
I hope my feedback helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
Feb 10, 2018
Ok, I tried it again. And honestly this game is to make a Dominatrix come to an orgasm and nothing more.
I tried for 1 hour to make her come and there is nothing more in it.
No Maledom. Disobey means nothing. Obey means you are in an endless loop to get her to an orgasm which I achieve. Only to get told you have to get better. Whatever that means? She had a fucking orgasm what's the problem?

Seriously I don't get it. What's the code? 3 x slow, 3xmedium, 1x fast, 1x play with? This is a very unfunny trail and error game where you sit through one scene multiple times.

Unplayable without a Walkthrough. To many choices which leads you to fail. This could be a good game, but it has to dail down its difficulty. I believe you have a 5% chance to achieve anything. Maybe I am too stupid, but I play video games for 30 years. Maybe I am to Maledom that I don't see the achievement.
Translation is the one thing, but the gameplay is just no fun especially for an erotic game.
Where are the Victory's?

Again the Premise is good. I like the art style. It's more for the head cinema. But this need work.
Keep it on.

Edit: I don't put it in spoilers because I achieved nothing.
Ok I tried it 40 times now, and I give up.
You can call the game the failing simulator.
I am an alpha tester here.
This is not good. You forgot that you know the right way as a developer. It is impossible to reach anything for a player.
With Trail and error I got this chain of actions:
  1. Obey (50% chance to fail)
  2. Amazing! (25% chance to fail)
  3. stay quiet (50% chance to fail)
  4. denay it (0% chance to fail)
  5. stay quite (50% chance to fail)
  6. After that you have 7 choices and 7 tries which have to be in right order yes you get a little feedback, but the feedback is off here you start with slow (0 chance to fail because it is obvious)
  7. slow (86% to fail)
  8. slow (86% to fail)
  9. slow (86% to fail) now she is panting indicator to do something different
  10. medium (86% to fail)
  11. medium (86% to fail) now she lay her head in your shoulder (lovely isn't it... ...no)
  12. put to fingers in (86% to fail) now the feedback she gives you is off because this is the best thing you can do
  13. put to fingers in (86% to fail)
  14. she reaches an orgasm yay but no keep touching her (50% chance to fail)
  15. Now you have again 2 options but don't put two fingers in. That's wrong. WHY? I don't know maybe the answer is "women". The right choice seems to be to keep touching her. (50% chance to fail). She reaches a second orgasm yay... ...cool... no.
  16. And again a choice, but it is irrelevant both end with an "Almost perfect" from her so fail Maybe that why he is called "Fail" by her.
View attachment 1115139
Somewhere in these 16 points above is a mistake. And I don't know where.
That isn't a miracle because the chance to success is 0,000001260525%.
With every try it gets better but If I assume the mistake is somewhere in the 7 choices 7 tries department the chance of victory is 0,002%.
Again 0,002% to find the mistake.
And I am pretty sure I am on the femdom route by now. Something I don't want.
So even when I reach victory I don't get the feeling of success.

Developer I recommend you to reconsider the difficulty of your game! This isn't fun, and I am not sure that this is the way you intended to make your game?
I hope my feedback helps.
It may be out of balance.

I'm trying to make the story "realistic", making the player's choices have repercussions and having the characters respond according to their personality.
My idea is that it is easy or difficult to access certain content depending on how and with whom the character is.

I have not had many people test the game for me, therefore I know it will be off balance and I apologize for that.
I will work on it as much as possible to balance and make the content more accessible or fair.

For the moment, I leave you a guide to the Domination branch so that you can access that content directly.

Thanks for your feedback.

Dec 27, 2020
It may be out of balance.

I'm trying to make the story "realistic", making the player's choices have repercussions and having the characters respond according to their personality.
My idea is that it is easy or difficult to access certain content depending on how and with whom the character is.

I have not had many people test the game for me, therefore I know it will be off balance and I apologize for that.
I will work on it as much as possible to balance and make the content more accessible or fair.

For the moment, I leave you a guide to the Domination branch so that you can access that content directly.

Thanks for your feedback.
Thank you for the Walktrough. I hope you aren't mad at me, it was meant constructive. I tried 2 hours to get her to something.
I know what you want to achieve. But maybe I am just stupid.
Did your testers have the same difficulties?
In that case I have maybe the wrong mindset for the Game or I am a blithering Idiot. :eek:

Edit:
Seeing the walktrough. I see what's going on. We could go through the choices? If you want my help.
It's clear that nobody would get that stay silent is the dominant route for the Handjob.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2018
Add comment to your walktrough to help you a little by adjusting the choices.
I hope it helps and don't come over as snarky.
I'll check as soon I can do it, I'm sorry to answer so late I was very busy.

Thanks you a lot again for your opinion. I'm having it in mind for the next big update in the upcoming month.

Game Over screen at Day 2 for me! :KEK:

Edit: Without a walkthrough!
I believe I fixed that bug.

If you're searching a tutorial for the game, I'm wot on it for the next update, if you want a walkthrough, I'll release a full one the next month too.

Feb 10, 2018
Good morning to all!

This update is very small, I've fixed some bugs that you've told me and is added a test for a possible alternative translate to english.

I hope you try it and you said me what you think, because this new version will keep going if you like it more than the actual one.

Dec 27, 2020
Good to see you again.

I tested it a bit for you.
The new English seems better.
And now we could see the dungeon.
Which makes no sense because disobeying leads to more submission points. Which is in my mind a contradiction.

Screenshot 2021-04-16 210408.jpg

Is this a Spanish expression? I don't know what to make out of it. How does it sound when spoken? I have no idea.

Screenshot 2021-04-16 210618.jpg

I guess this means a little one.

At day four they switch back to Spanish, when asking if he is ready. (With vamos a la playa or so... ...was a joke forgive me:sneaky:I knew it was a bad one.)
I would show you but...

Screenshot 2021-04-16 210938.jpg

I have run into the bug where she brings me to the Handjob training but dosnt show off herself.
I knew this bug. It can only be solved by installing the game new. It seems to happen when you save you game before that.

This Version is much better. The English is well enough I think (I am German).
The greatest Problem for me is the Answers from the MC are often not telling enough, and I would react dominant but ending on the sub route without walk through.

Anyway I am lurking around an excited to see where this project goes.
Good to see you listening to my feedback, thanks.

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Too many bugs to play for now. Half of the time I get stuck on the bed with no ability to move. Also, problems with dialogue portraits not vanishing after you done talking.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
It seems to me that there are not enough protagonist tags here. And since I raised this topic, who is the protagonist and how many are there? (According to the description, I will assume that MC is male)

Dec 27, 2020
It seems to me that there are not enough protagonist tags here. And since I raised this topic, who is the protagonist and how many are there? (According to the description, I will assume that MC is male)
Hey are you sure you are in the right thread. There is only one MC and thats you. Very classical which means only MC thoughts and no scenes without MC. MC is male.
Why did you have the assumtion there are more?
No offence but maybe you mixed up the games? Maybe The Keymaster.

Last edited:

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Hey are you sure you are in the right thread. There is only one MC and thats you. Very classical which means only MC thoughts and no scenes without MC. MC is male.
Why did you have the assumtion there are more?
No offence but maybe you mixed up the games? Maybe The Keymaster.
I assumed that since there is no mp op fp tag, then either there is no protagonist at all, or there may be more of them. So this is more of a question about the absence of tags. (And I already threw the key master into ignore ;))

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes