RPGM - Bunny Hunter II Bunnynet [Demo] [DO! Game]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Adto

ALERT - I did not finish the game.

I focus more on the content of the game, than on the story of the game... This rarely includes the gameplay (I do not apply this logic with other types of games)

-

Now, I continue: if you are looking for H scenes, you are most likely going to run into the problem of 95% of RPG Maker games: Grind. Something that the first game was a little less strong at the beginning. At least you could feel progress without having to spend more than 1 hour farming for the first boss, like in this sequel.

It's a demo, of course. But the first game is complete and has an immense amount of grinding (And I'm criticizing this ONLY based on the torture that was the beginning).

Under all this mountain, there are scenes that are very good, especially because here we have more new voices... But who knows if you are not going to spend 40 hours to get to the next scene (I have only seen one + the ones on the discord of the developers); in the middle of an gameplay that is, basically, the same thing as attacking a thousand monsters mashing z, until you have enough level to kill the first boss (And since I had a little bit of lag, it was much worse).

Extra comment: I suppose that if you like history, you will be able to digest the game better, because the amount of text it has is immense, and since everything is done in a very compressed font, it becomes difficult and painful to read.

That's it, burn me if you have to... u.u