• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1703786527893.png

Overview:
Bunny HunterII Bunnynet is a JRPG-style Hentai/Furry game, suitable for adults only. The story is humorous, made to horny and entertain the player (I call it a Fap&Laught genre). You will play B, the virtual reconstruction of Hunter Ben, hero of the first chapter of Bunny Hunter. After his game begins to glitch, B is helped by Meika (RPG Maker) and the new bunny Prixy to find and rescue his old lovers lost in the net.
Gameplay Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-31
Release Date: 2023-12-28
Developer: DO!Game - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

V9jc5W.jpg 3L7NoE (1).jpg b7tYTH.jpg 4_mqKN.jpg MIhLGq.jpg ylyKuz.jpg eE+8mb.jpg jXzQ9F.jpg 3L7NoE.jpg

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
FOR Any one Who Complain and Cry about "Why all Furry games are Gay?"(No they are NOT):
This is a game for you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Azero

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BunnyHunterIIBunnynet-Demo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
Bunny Hunter was a god tier Rpg adventure game, with extremely fun mechanics and loveable characters with quirky personalities, all with a side of funny dialogue. Searching for secrets was done really well and was very fun as well. It didn't have any Gay/Futa/Trans content though. That's kind of a deal breaker for me, but if it's not for you, I would say go ahead and try this, since Bunny Hunter 1 was so quality.

rizb

Jun 25, 2021
How much gay in it? Bunny gotchi only have 1 trap... I wonder how many this one.

Jan 5, 2019
Bunny Hunter was a good game, so why ruin it like that?
I wish furry games had an option to remove content like warlock and boobs
Well from what I see in the demo you can choose not to start a gay scene, but Orange joins the party as pair of male and female twins, you can just not sleep with the male twin. Though he's arguably the better party member, there isn't much to do after grabbing them though, heck the classes I picked didn't unlock new skills till after I was grinding to see if there was anything else to see, and to that end Prixy getting her attack all spell at like 10 or whatever is a bummer coulda used that to clear mobs quicker but eh. Not sure if it'd be possible since the scope of the game seems pretty big, but even if your MC can't change class it'd be neat to see prixy get some kinda item to hotswap her element code thing out, I guess in the full game you'll be swapping your party around for color anyway though, I'm just a sucker for getting to level classes in games, but I guess this one is more slated to be do another run with another class so you can party up with different waifus.

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2019
Also just found out you can get a scene with the shop keepers but I haven't been able to figure out how your "supposed" to unlock it. Feel like I've scraped the demo pretty hard but maybe I missed a chest somewhere?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote