Flash Bunnycop: On-Duty [v0.4.99] [Beachside Bunnies]

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

RaikezKaria

Aug 19, 2020
having trouble on android. Cant view anything in limo scene. Menu buttons and her talking are all i get. I've dropped quality to lowest and still just a black screen

fellup

Feb 6, 2018
anyone have version 4.0?
Someone else can make mirrors and grab the android/mac versions, I forgot to sorry lol uploaded

Bunnycop Version 0.4.0.1
Windows:

MacOS:
Android-MAIN:
Android-ALTERNATE: ("Only use if MAIN does not work right")

All cheat codes that exist in the current version:
(codes can be entered by clicking PATREONS button on the main screen and then CODE ENTRY at the bottom, and can be activated by clicking options from any screen, then ENABLE CODES in the bottom left)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For people who want to check in future updates, this is how I checked the current list of codes available in the game:

Last edited:

BeeStrongBad

Formerly 'Beachside Bunnies'
Feb 4, 2021
As always, if you enjoy the game, consider supporting me so I can keep this game going with updates! Support for this so far has been really good, I can't thank everyone enough, it's amazing that I'm able to continue working on these games <3

I am working on putting in the missing interactions and extra dialog variations into this scene this month.

Not that i can really control it, but if you could refrain from posting reward codes that would be great please - almost all of them are not applicable or useful to anyone aside from the people they are meant for anyway.

fellup

Feb 6, 2018
Not that i can really control it, but if you could refrain from posting reward codes that would be great please - almost all of them are not applicable or useful to anyone aside from the people they are meant for anyway.
I've removed the "patron-specific voice lines" reward codes from my post

• Red Heart
Reactions: BeeStrongBad

ThatPanda

Feb 14, 2018
Someone else can make mirrors and grab the android/mac versions, I forgot to sorry lol uploaded

Bunnycop Version 0.4.0.1
Windows:

MacOS:
Android-MAIN:

(codes can be entered by clicking PATREONS button on the main screen and then CODE ENTRY at the bottom, and can be activated by clicking options from any screen, then ENABLE CODES in the bottom left)

For people who want to check in future updates, this is how I checked the current list of codes available in the game:
Hey, thanks for the upload. However, I can't access zippyshare. 403 forbidden. I think it's impossible for my ISP or in my country. Can you upload it somewhere else, or get the OP of the thread to do it? Thanks

fellup

Feb 6, 2018
Hey, thanks for the upload. However, I can't access zippyshare. 403 forbidden. I think it's impossible for my ISP or in my country. Can you upload it somewhere else, or get the OP of the thread to do it? Thanks
I'm sorry you're having trouble, but no. You can use a proxy or tor, or google other ways to bypass your ISP block (or get the OP to make mirrors + update the thread yourself)

Reactions: Offspring1942

Here4aFap

Jun 26, 2017

Bunnycop Version 0.4.0.1
Windows:

MacOS:
Android-MAIN:

Legend, cheers for the upload bro.

Reactions: hoodooRin
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes