Flash Bunnycop: On-Duty [v0.4.99] [Beachside Bunnies]

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Trenth

Oct 1, 2019
For anybody stuck with a black screen when trying to open this and using an AMD card. I fixed it by uninstalling my graphics driver and AMD Radeon Software then reinstalling the Software and selecting the Factory Install check box when at the driver install screen. Hopefully this helps anyone else with this annoying issue
This one worked for me! *Edit* Thank you so much for sharing!

I'm running a 6900xt. tried uninstalling and reinstalling radeon and drivers. no dice. guess i'll have to pass.
Did you check the "Factory Install" box when reinstalling?

Reactions: coverton

coverton

Apr 13, 2019
This one worked for me! *Edit* Thank you so much for sharing!

Did you check the "Factory Install" box when reinstalling?
Yeah. I'm thinking it has something to do with Adobe Air. If I am remembering correctly I had a hell of a time getting another Air application to run a long time back. I don't remember how I got that running back then and I don't really have the patience to muck through it if I'm honest.

BeeStrongBad

Feb 4, 2021
Yeah. I'm thinking it has something to do with Adobe Air. If I am remembering correctly I had a hell of a time getting another Air application to run a long time back. I don't remember how I got that running back then and I don't really have the patience to muck through it if I'm honest.

Sounds like a GPU problem, in that case my next game releases will have software / gpu versions for windows too. Crappy i can't make a toggle in game, the only option i get in animate is to export gpu or software versions

Reactions: AkaiZero and Konpon

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
I'm running a 6900xt. tried uninstalling and reinstalling radeon and drivers. no dice. guess i'll have to pass.
Got the same problem, but the interesting thing is, that the game worked until recently, and I didn't make any changes to my settings or install new drivers. :rolleyes:

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Bunnycop: On-Duty 0.4.4 Interactions Update (win and android):

This update to Bunnycop adds the following to the ‘Rural Farm’ scene:
  • Kissing, Butt-slapping, boob rubbing and when enabled, feet licking on the idle screen
  • Boob rubs and licking on several parts of Bunnycop when the action is playing
  • Coom outside is now implemented, with 4 unique ending dialogs. Coom cleanup and options selectable in the accessories menu
  • Updated Bunnycop’s fur look, updated some accessories to better match Siroc’s style, and added a blue or black corset option.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018

• Kissing, Butt-slapping, boob rubbing and when enabled, feet licking on the idle screen
  • Coom outside is now implemented, with 4 unique ending dialogs. Coom cleanup and options selectable in the accessories menu
  • Updated Bunnycop’s fur look, updated some accessories to better match Siroc’s style, and added a blue or black corset option.
Link isn't working , game isn't there

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Link isn't working , game isn't there
gofile has been weird since an update or something where it'll often redirect you to the front page so you have to go back and click the link again and it'll actually load the file properly.

hurry69

May 28, 2018

Any chance you have the MAC version?

yonsisac

Oct 31, 2019

So the download includes the latest Android version I assume?

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019

I'm not seeing the android version in there, do you have it by any chance?

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes