Mod Ren'Py Buried Desires Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I'm getting a series of errors missing jpgs in the lewdpatcher...but the lewdpatch doesn't have a v30 folder.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'lwdptch/v03/nagh5.jpg'>:
File "game/scripts/V011/V011Text.rpy", line 1019, in script
scene nagh5 with fade
IOError: Couldn't find file 'lwdptch/v03/nagh5.jpg'.
Has nothing to do with my mod. Try posting on the games thread. All I can do is tell you that at the time I updated the mod, that file was included in the patch.

Reactions: randy cowboy

Nadiel

Jun 25, 2017
I'm getting a series of errors missing jpgs in the lewdpatcher...but the lewdpatch doesn't have a v30 folder.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'lwdptch/v03/nagh5.jpg'>:
File "game/scripts/V011/V011Text.rpy", line 1019, in script
scene nagh5 with fade
IOError: Couldn't find file 'lwdptch/v03/nagh5.jpg'.
the same for me.
Lots of error messages. Unplayable game.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'm sorry for bothering you ShaddyModda but i got this error after installing your wt mod, may I ask what I'm doing wrong? I installed it as instructed, first time it happen with your mod.
I'm using the Mac version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I'm sorry for bothering you ShaddyModda but i got this error after installing your wt mod, may I ask what I'm doing wrong? I installed it as instructed, first time it happen with your mod.
I'm using the Mac version.

It looks like you put the 'game' folder from the mod into the games 'game' folder instead of merging them.

Reactions: ontach

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
It looks like you put the 'game' folder from the mod into the games 'game' folder instead of merging them.
And that's the problem... I hold the alt key dragged the game mod folder onto the autorun folder ( not onto the game folder) released it and clicked merge on the pop up window.
Exactly like I did for all the mods previously and yet I get this error, that's what bugging me all the other time it worked perfectly for your mods and the others too. :)

Reactions: MrHatIsHere

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
The patch-compatible mod isn't providing any walkthrough hints for me. I tried testing the vanilla version (and appropriate patch) and got hints, but mod version for the patch isn't giving me any hints.
Looks like the install instructions need some changes if the posts below have found the fix (the install order).
Even with the suggested install order (unren/i-patch/mod/mod compatibility), I get a huge amount of errors in several scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: ecoli

COLLUSION X

Dec 26, 2021
Sorry about stupid question...
But what does it mean "(Patch Required)" and Patch Compatibility?
Is this correct way for MAC version with lewdpatcher - i need to use the 1st and 2nd archive?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Buried Desires 0.4.0 with ShaddyModda Multi mod
and lewd patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my Android port to 0.4.0

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm getting an error message when I try and play the game using the Multi-Mod. The game works normally without it. Did I do something wrong?

Reactions: MrHatIsHere

infernoK

Dec 17, 2019
I'm getting an error message when I try and play the game using the Multi-Mod. The game works normally without it. Did I do something wrong?

I got the same error at first, and I've noticed that you need to unren the archive first to use the mod without that error.

TO Shaddy: Your mod seems to not working as intended, kinda stop at mid game or after v0.1, might be wrong but there's no more hints..etc

Last edited:

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
I used UnRen to extract the rpa for the game and the patch then installed both mods over, seems to be working so far, no errors and giving showing the choices.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I got the same error at first, and I've noticed that you need to unren the archive first to use the mod without that error.

TO Shaddy: Your mod seems to not working as intended, kinda stop at mid game or after v0.1, might be wrong but there's no more hints..etc
I've been using the same two applications and I have never got an error from one of Shaddy's mods, it's so weird.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i join the group wondering about "patch compatible".
What does that mean? there is no description in OP.
Do we need that additional patch if we already "incest-patched" the game to get the mod running ?

no matter how i am trying - always get game crashed on start
(label defined twice)

without mod the game runs fine

Last edited:

strel1

Oct 16, 2020
I think you need to download the Patch from LewdPather that is on the games OP page where the
links are. So if you use that patch you need the Patch Compatible file.
I might be wtong, But that seems logic ? Right!!

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
i join the group wondering about "patch compatible".
What does that mean? there is no description in OP.
Do we need that additional patch if we already "incest-patched" the game to get the mod running ?

no matter how i am trying - always get game crashed on start
(label defined twice)

without mod the game runs fine
Try to start the game a second time. Had also that crash when started the game with the mod first time, but starting it again solved it for me.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes