Mod Ren'Py Buried Desires Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Restarted the game from scratch and when I get to this point I have only 1 option, which is to leave, so I don't get the long scene with Amy in Luna's bedroom :(

image_2023-05-02_143204063.png

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Buried Desires 0.5.0 with ShaddyModda Multi mod
and lewd patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my Android port to v0.5.0

Jonh4869

Apr 28, 2020
"DO NOT install optional files if you don't have the patch." Which patch do you mean? Inside optional files do have a files "lwdptch", after I installed it and run the game it cause error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'lwdptch/v03/nagh1.jpg'>:
File "game/scripts/V011/V011Text.rpy", line 995, in script
mc "Huh, locked."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'lwdptch/v03/nagh1.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
mc "Huh, locked."
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

AkaiAria

Sep 29, 2021
"DO NOT install optional files if you don't have the patch." Which patch do you mean? Inside optional files do have a files "lwdptch", after I installed it and run the game it cause error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'lwdptch/v03/nagh1.jpg'>:
mc "Huh, locked."

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
mc "Huh, locked."
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "G:\Chill3\BuriedDesires-0.5-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
Did you download the 0.5 uncensor patch on the main page? If so and installed correctly, you will have v0.5patch.rpa in the Game folder.

Reactions: Jonh4869

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
Do I install both of the files, the game file and the optional? I'm using the patch and the optional now, but no suggestions on the choices.

itzzzme

Jan 7, 2023
Do I install both of the files, the game file and the optional? I'm using the patch and the optional now, but no suggestions on the choices.
you have to put both files from the rar-file in the game folder, first "game" folder than the "optional" folder and overwrite the previous files...

sry 4 my bad english

zccm

Jan 27, 2021
you have to put both files from the rar-file in the game folder, first "game" folder than the "optional" folder and overwrite the previous files...

sry 4 my bad english
i still get error in amy scene in lunas bedroom

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
The mod makes the game full with errors after lunas bedroom and if you skip that you have the some problem later in the next scene....

Reactions: zccm

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
I'm getting similar error's in different point's in this game. The one I'm running to refer's to lwdptch v3 folder which doen't exist in the modded download.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes