Mod Ren'Py Buried Desires Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Calysta31

Dec 15, 2018
I ve tried a new game with this mod, but it seems that a lot of stuff are missing or corrupted. For exemple, after taking the bath with the sister, and check Luna, i ve a lot of blank images when sister and bro are doing the weird stuff near Luna (i can't see the scene, because of blank screens, but it's what the dialogue suggest). And just after after returning house, some new blank screens when checking daughters. I ve stop playing after that.
That's could be linked with incest patch but i just have download the game and the multi mod, not other things.

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
I ve tried a new game with this mod, but it seems that a lot of stuff are missing or corrupted. For exemple, after taking the bath with the sister, and check Luna, i ve a lot of blank images when sister and bro are doing the weird stuff near Luna (i can't see the scene, because of blank screens, but it's what the dialogue suggest). And just after after returning house, some new blank screens when checking daughters. I ve stop playing after that.
That's could be linked with incest patch but i just have download the game and the multi mod, not other things.
I don't think this mod has been updated to 3.0 yet. The game you can download in the OP is 3.0, even though the title still says 2.5. Guess It just hasn't been updated yet. Also, you may need the patch on Lewdpatcher that is called 3.0, even though the DL is listed as 2.5.

Sorry, that didn't even make any sense to me, and I wrote it... :ROFLMAO:

Calysta31

Dec 15, 2018
I don't think this mod has been updated to 3.0 yet. The game you can download in the OP is 3.0, even though the title still says 2.5. Guess It just hasn't been updated yet. Also, you may need the patch on Lewdpatcher that is called 3.0, even though the DL is listed as 2.5.

Sorry, that didn't even make any sense to me, and I wrote it... :ROFLMAO:
HUm yes, that's right, the version in description is 2.5, but i don't have see the title 3.0.
I ll wait for the update so, and retry.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
momonga-123

Stop using the mod as it clearly states at the top of the page and the download links that this mod is for 0.2.5 not v0.3. Delete everything from this mod from your game folder and then everything should be fine.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
HUm yes, that's right, the version in description is 2.5, but i don't have see the title 3.0.
I ll wait for the update so, and retry.
Also, it's a loli game, you're going to need the patch or you're going to have missing images.
(I mean, sometimes devs use other ways to loophole rule7 so they don't need a patch,
but usually anything this loli will either require a patch,
or will have a completely separate d/l for f95 that doesn't contain any of the loli.)

Calysta31

Dec 15, 2018
Also, it's a loli game, you're going to need the patch or you're going to have missing images.
(I mean, sometimes devs use other ways to loophole rule7 so they don't need a patch,
but usually anything this loli will either require a patch,
or will have a completely separate d/l for f95 that doesn't contain any of the loli.)
It's not the problem of type of game or the need of patching. The problem that the OP had change the title of the game for the new version 3.0, but in his description, it was 2.5 and that's what i ve noticed for the mod which worked for the 2.5
But Today or Yesterday, the error was corrected, and it's now 3.0 in the description.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
It's not the problem of type of game or the need of patching. The problem that the OP had change the title of the game for the new version 3.0, but in his description, it was 2.5 and that's what i ve noticed for the mod which worked for the 2.5
But Today or Yesterday, the error was corrected, and it's now 3.0 in the description.
ok, enjoy the game without the patch. fuck me for trying to point out another incoming problem before it hit you; since you said you hadn't gotten it.

Reactions: OzBrit

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Just checked and it seems that both the attachment and mediafire file have been updated today but still have the old file name.

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
ShaddyModda Not going to ask for an update, but just wanted to let you know that your image on your signature for the middle game has an incorrect link since it directs to the same url as your 3rd image. Just thought I'd let you know, also many thanks for all the mods.

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
so i dont know if i copied something wrong but when i added the mod and then the patch i was getting this error

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/lwdptch/incPatch.rpy', 1637869562, 1) is defined twice, at game/incPatch.rpyc:1 and lwdptch/incPatch.rpyc:1.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes