3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tiriri

Jun 3, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label v02aD is defined twice, at
File "scripts/sideStories/nightmare.rpyc", line 283 and
File "game/scripts/v02/v02story.rpy", line 280.

The label v02ss0 is defined twice, at
File "scripts/sideStories/nightmare.rpyc", line 356 and
File "game/scripts/v02/v02story.rpy", line 354.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fri Sep 03 01:05:43 2021
```

Reactions: Envoye and jpiddle

Aravan

Mar 11, 2018
I may be mistaken, but the problem appears to be using this mod with the incest patch. Specifically, they both have the same file but place them in different locations, hence the error. The fact that this file is included suggests that incest content is build into the mod already... however I have yet to test that. The game at least runs if I drop the incest patch, so I'm going to see how it goes.

Ryan972

Jan 28, 2020
I may be mistaken, but the problem appears to be using this mod with the incest patch. Specifically, they both have the same file but place them in different locations, hence the error. The fact that this file is included suggests that incest content is build into the mod already... however I have yet to test that. The game at least runs if I drop the incest patch, so I'm going to see how it goes.
if i may, i don't have the incest patch and i still got the same error. But you right about the same file but at differents locations. When the mod creator has time i'm sure he will find what exacly it is.

Reactions: Envoye

GregIsLove

Apr 19, 2020
Removing IncPatch(both rpy and rpyc files) from the scripts folder seems to fix this.(if you already have inc patch in your game folder)
Also noticed a missed choice when talking to emma on the sofa, If you choose "everything is boring to you" you'll get a second set of choices where you can earn either love/dominance points. The second set of choices are marked however the choice that leads to that is not.

Reactions: EmeraldSword

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I had to remove this again because it still removes options with Claire. When she enters the MC's room there are 4 options. 1. I said come here! 2. Pretend to sleep. 3. Make her go away. 4. Ask about school. With this mod/walkthrough installed it removes all of those and all you have are. 1. I said come here and 2. pretend to sleep. Which in turns makes you lose a love point opportunity with her as well as learn some info about Emma.

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
if i may, i don't have the incest patch and i still got the same error. But you right about the same file but at differents locations. When the mod creator has time i'm sure he will find what exacly it is.
So it is also by me. No Incest patch installed.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My Compressed Unofficial Android port of Buried Desires 0.2.5 with ShaddyModda Multi mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc
All my ports going forward will have an alternative save location and won't be lost on uninstalling.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my Android port to 0.2.5

Reactions: Volts666

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
I had to remove this again because it still removes options with Claire. When she enters the MC's room there are 4 options. 1. I said come here! 2. Pretend to sleep. 3. Make her go away. 4. Ask about school. With this mod/walkthrough installed it removes all of those and all you have are. 1. I said come here and 2. pretend to sleep. Which in turns makes you lose a love point opportunity with her as well as learn some info about Emma.
The last two options are missing in mine too.

Ammoman

Aug 17, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label v02aD is defined twice, at
File "scripts/sideStories/nightmare.rpyc", line 283 and
File "game/scripts/v02/v02story.rpy", line 280.

The label v02ss0 is defined twice, at
File "scripts/sideStories/nightmare.rpyc", line 356 and
File "game/scripts/v02/v02story.rpy", line 354.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fri Sep 03 01:05:43 2021
```
That looks like you've used the v0.2.0 mod on the v0.2.5 game. You'll have to load the updated mod when it's released.

Feb 12, 2021
i'm getting the same thing:

error.png

so where is this ".rpyc" file that i need to delete?

UPDATE: ok, i see what's going on now...after reading some more comments in the mod thread, the link for ShaddyModda's mod here in the OP is v0.2.0. so now that the game is 0.2.5, the mod is outdated, n won't work with the current version. so i/you/we need to go to his SS page, where he has the updated v0.2.5 version of the mod. so i'm about to try it now, n hopefully it works

YUP!! it works, n so far the cheat mod seems to not interfere also

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Tinuss and Iconick

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
I got this, when I try to paste the Cheat Mod in the game folder. Couldn´t start the game!

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 189, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
File "game/ShaddyMod/ShaddyScreens.rpy", line 659, in set_default
default mcName = "MC"
Exception: store.mcName is being given a default a second time.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Reitl\Downloads\BuriedDesires-0.2.5_PAT-pc\BuriedDesires-0.2.5-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Reitl\Downloads\BuriedDesires-0.2.5_PAT-pc\BuriedDesires-0.2.5-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Reitl\Downloads\BuriedDesires-0.2.5_PAT-pc\BuriedDesires-0.2.5-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Reitl\Downloads\BuriedDesires-0.2.5_PAT-pc\BuriedDesires-0.2.5-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "C:\Users\Reitl\Downloads\BuriedDesires-0.2.5_PAT-pc\BuriedDesires-0.2.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Reitl\Downloads\BuriedDesires-0.2.5_PAT-pc\BuriedDesires-0.2.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
File "C:\Users\Reitl\Downloads\BuriedDesires-0.2.5_PAT-pc\BuriedDesires-0.2.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3495, in execute_default_statement
i.set_default(start)
File "game/ShaddyMod/ShaddyScreens.rpy", line 659, in set_default
default mcName = "MC"
Exception: store.mcName is being given a default a second time.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Buried Desires 0.2.5
Sat Sep 11 06:55:09 2021

Constipator

Mar 13, 2020
View attachment 965187

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my mods please consider supporting me on my , , or .

Updated:
Game/Creator: Buried Desires - Betisis -
Modder: ShaddyModda - - - -
Mod Version: 0.2.5
Game Version: 0.2.5
Language: English

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: -
OTHER
Unofficial android port incl. my mod. HERE by Wills747 -

Masterlist of Mods
Hi, how to start the game, where is the renpy exe file?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes