5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Game Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Annotation 2020-08-24 204218.png

Overview:
Judge Frollo can't control his urges and would rather purge the gypsy kind that succumb to the sin of fornication! Unless... Unless god put him on this earth to put those gypsy's in their place using the mighty tool of a man!
Can you resist Esmeralda's gypsy ways? Does she make a point towards the sanctuary of the city? Or is she swirling lies around you to bring you to sin?​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-24
Release Date: 2020-06-27
Developer: Skadoo - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

Thank you @BaasB for sharing the game.

Annotation 2020-08-24 204713.png Annotation 2020-08-24 204809.png Annotation 2020-08-24 204851.png PatreonIntro_BurningDesire.jpg PatreonIntro_BurningDesire1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Ah yes Judge Frollo the guy who sing how horny he's was

But seriously this game would be better if was a trainer one and with better art

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Main Menu is a bit wonky without it being too zoomed in (this only seems to apply to high resolution versions). A fairly good concept but the art brings it down a bit. There is a lack of shading to the characters. I don't think the added sound when text displays helps much and if included should be a more subdued sound. The name of the characters need some shadows to make that easier to read and visually more appealing. Some of the options have text cut off (similar to the main menu). Adding a save feature would be nice. The fire animation looks rather nice.

I would recommend focusing on your art and improving your UI in places. In terms of the story it's too fast paced but a interesting concept with more time etc this could go somewhere.

“area” of my arm. A typo I found and "sinful” not “sunful”.

Reactions: DonPepe
Feb 2, 2019
Ah yes Judge Frollo the guy who sing how horny he's was
In the french video, someone commeted this: (it was in french and the same for my answer ---> I used google translate to make it in english because I was lazy to completely rewrite it --> but I did a quick check to be readable)

Last edited:

Wilown

Sep 28, 2017
So for anyone here, in case you havent or arent planning on reading the book:

There... happiest story ever written
I'm french and I have the book in original. It's really not like the disney Story guys. I don't remember exactly by Esmeralda is like 16 years old in this shit. It's good, but it's the bad good :(

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018

Biggest part of the reason why I never could connect to the Disney version(well that and its setting being France...sorry my baguette devouring degenerate brethren).
While Disney always tended to...modify the source material to fit their own theme in this specific case it felt outright disgusting trying to evoke their traditional "Prince&Princess" marketing.
Urgh...still feels icky even thinking about it.

On-Topic...uh...that art needs work.
Parody games life and die on their art(even if they supplement it with a good story...which is rare enough)and these MS Paint skills aint cutting it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: keitaka

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
HELLFIRE, DARK-FIRE!
NOW GIPSY IT'S YOUR TURN!
CHOOSE ME OR, YOUR PYRE!
BE MINE, OR YOU WILL BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

god have mercy on her, god have mercy on me

edit: fuck, everyone and their grandma already made the joke, it's a bop tho'

goofusdoofus

Dec 14, 2018

I think this synopsis is missing the point of the original work.
The central figure of the Notre-Dame de Paris is Notre Dame Cathedral; like for real- the book isn't about the sorrow and tragedy of the human side characters, their lives are depicted as short and miserable deliberately by Hugo to demonstrate the permanence and grandeur of the edifice at the center of the narrative- it suffers not at all for the shameful and small minded behavior of the creatures that first created it, and then lived out their tawdry lives in it's shadow. Except when they fail to maintain it; and even then it's still bigger and better than they are, or ever will be.
I forget the exact quote but there's a line somewhere near the middle that's something like:
"Those Born to poetry now become Architects", my french is terrible, I'm probably commiting word-murder somewhere in that translation, but that always stuck with me anyway.
The book is one masterfully constructed argument for the merits of artistry in architectural design and the way in which a single well wrought building can be a beautiful backdrop that improve even the meanest of lives for generations.

It's also notable in that it actually addresses class differences in terms of ethnicity, economic status, and geographic origin in a way that is genuinely meaningful to the larger narrative. So ( to steal a phrase from the wire, another masterpiece in which the narrative of the characters is merely a delivery system for a more important message/payload) It captures the Dickensian elements of late 1400's france.

I could go on and on about this fucking book..... but this is probably already way too much literary analysis for the bootleg smut forum....

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bluefox23 and Plop!
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote