5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
This game said it supposed to have multiple endings. What ending are there in the current suppository final build?

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Since I have Esmeralda as my pic I believe I'm obligated to comment. Played it and it was an ok 5 minute game.

ssdoom

Nov 4, 2019
How do you get the 3rd ending?
The endings I found were:
1. Select all "nice" (blue bar) choices. You get a sex scene in the bell tower
2. Select all "mean" (red bar) choices. You get a sex scene on the pyre
3. Select some mean some nice. You get a death scene from the movie

Smithpensman1

Jan 16, 2021
In the french video, someone commeted this: (it was in french and the same for my answer ---> I used google translate to make it in english because I was lazy to completely rewrite it --> but I did a quick check to be readable)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeh thats why I like Frollo but its pretty damn weird he basically sings to God he really wants to pound Esmeralda or burn her if she denies him. Though I feel he ain't too wrong about the gypsies I suppose but its weird in disney's version of Frollo as he wants to kill off Gypsies and try to get some with Esmerelda in reality when he can't really have both and oddly Esmerelda ain't a whore somehow in that type of timeline and has standards. I played this game awhile ago and its funny to me he basically can became a simp for Esmerelda which is probably better alternative cuz he goes full witch hunting and even persecutes french citizens and burns the city just to get some of that sweet sweet gypsie vagina as you all know lol.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote