Others Abandoned Burning Fever [v1.2.0] [BadOdin]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
dude the context of the cliche he said mean he also feel the same way...
Try to read the context not the meaning
I was, but it still confused me. (And even posts after the fact, I don't think we're necessarily on the same page at all, and that's PERFECTLY fine! I just.. felt weird about the way this happened, but it's also not like this is a big deal either.)

Although after going back after reading your post and trying to process it all again, I kind of see what you mean??? But the phrasing threw me off, and I mean WAY off, and I'm not even trying to be rude, defensive or offensive as I say this. The terms and phrasing just genuinely confused me, and read differently, even with context in mind. (And I'd hope anyone generally reading stuff is reading with context, as a matter of fact.)

jaxhole999

Jan 8, 2020
Let's see...this is gonna sound harsh, especially for a demo, but the game needs infrastructure work before it can continue.
Graphics are ok, but mom looks like she has a guy's head. Just not the right shape at all.
MC and uncle look good. Uncle is not my type, but oh well. Also, just based on the opening, it seems like multiple characters have the exact same body shape with different heads and varying body hair. Which is not going to be good.
There appears to be a way to load a game, but not to save one, which given the lockups, is annoying. But given that the game only lasts about 5 minutes, is ok for now.
Choice to not fap at beginning is not honored in the story line (assumes he did).
No way to increase text speed. It is excruciatingly slow.
No way to change music volume.
Game randomly locks up during Uncle dialog. Might be related to clicking too fast through text? Not sure. Forced to use Windows Task Manager to close the game and start over.
Lack of variety of poses during dialog. Or rather, it isn't so much a lack of variety, as that the ones chosen don't seem to fit the dialog well.
No indication of what objects can be clicked on. Have to just randomly click on things. Clickable objects should be highlighted on mouse-over.
Can't skip, can't go back.
Hopefully the next release will actually allow you to do something.

Edit: After playing 1.1, some elements got fixed. Doesn't seem to lockup any more. Cursor changes to a hand when you can click on something in MC's bedroom, which is ok, but would like to have something more obvious, like the big hand when you click on the dude's pecs later in the game. Can now save, although it isn't always available, and it doesn't seem to always work. Text is still unbelievably slow.

Last edited:

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
MC and uncle look good. Uncle is not my type, but oh well. Also, just based on the opening, it seems like multiple characters have the exact same body shape with different heads and varying body hair.
I personally think this is quite incorrect since i do see difference on each character body like some have average slim, slightly bigger, hunky, and super hunky but then again this is very subjective so it really depend on each person point of view so i will agree to disagree.

No way to increase text speed. It is excruciatingly slow.
No way to change music volume.
Lack of variety of poses during dialog. Or rather, it isn't so much a lack of variety, as that the ones chosen don't seem to fit the dialog well.
No indication of what objects can be clicked on. Have to just randomly click on things. Clickable objects should be highlighted on mouse-over.
Can't skip, can't go back.
Can't really stress this so much more than i already am like gosh please let us increase the text speed like let us see the text transition or no transition at all to be an option.
And yea the music this game used in my personal opinion is a bit annoying i prefer to not listen to it and instead to listen to a song on youtube while playing the game with no sound or minimum amount of music volume.
As for pose visual novel are actually suppose to be made like this with the character to have minimum amount of pose but has intricate point of scene where it uses cgs this is to minimize the creator work with overload of cgs and for the size to be friendly to all computer and be easily ported to android later on.
As for the indication i really agree with you, i am confused on what is clickable or not, i wish they can outline clickable object.
The skip... YES PLEASE GIVE US SKIP BUTTON!
Back button is a bonus but i can live without it.

Reactions: Lampshade15

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I personally think this is quite incorrect since i do see difference on each character body like some have average slim, slightly bigger, hunky, and super hunky but then again this is very subjective so it really depend on each person point of view so i will agree to disagree.

Can't really stress this so much more than i already am like gosh please let us increase the text speed like let us see the text transition or no transition at all to be an option.
And yea the music this game used in my personal opinion is a bit annoying i prefer to not listen to it and instead to listen to a song on youtube while playing the game with no sound or minimum amount of music volume.
As for pose visual novel are actually suppose to be made like this with the character to have minimum amount of pose but has intricate point of scene where it uses cgs this is to minimize the creator work with overload of cgs and for the size to be friendly to all computer and be easily ported to android later on.
As for the indication i really agree with you, i am confused on what is clickable or not, i wish they can outline clickable object.
The skip... YES PLEASE GIVE US SKIP BUTTON!
Back button is a bonus but i can live without it.
I am really not sure the dev will ever read this, but both buttons would be really good :)

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I am really not sure the dev will ever read this, but both buttons would be really good :)
Cross my finger i hope the dev will not ever came to this site cause otherwise people will not share this game update cause that is what happen usually when dev suddenly active in the thread and i am not exactly keen on being a patron to this game yet since i already spent a lot on other few :ROFLMAO:

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Does anyone have access to v1.2.00, just very interested in what happens next, the game is very interesting
Isn't out yet. The Patreon post on the 15th was discussing that it was going to be a little delayed because they want to make sure all the character introduction scenes are in.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
I mean, looks intresting, but for 10 Euro minimum patreon that would need to be big friggin updates evermonth in comparison to most other creators o.o

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Am I the only one experiencing the game becoming extremely laggy then freezing altogether after the Uncle hug?

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Am I the only one experiencing the game becoming extremely laggy then freezing altogether after the Uncle hug?
I had the problem when playing for the first time. Starting later again from the begining, it dissappeared.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Even though VN's are my 2nd least fav, I have bookmarked this with added tags: 'Twinks' and 'Muscle' :p ..I'll keep watch on this until something is added that'll force me to download it :D

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes