Others Abandoned Burning Fever [v1.2.0] [BadOdin]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
It seems it becomes unplayable during the photoshoot on Mac. Anyone else with this problem?
Yes, quite annoying. Sometimes it takes a long time for the another shot and the phase with 9 shots seems too difficult. Hope there will be some possibility to skip this :)
P. S.
I have succeeded after reducing the window and playing the 10th time. However, it is still problem, that many times the game simply force the player to "retry" and do not left you go further.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blueworx and baskon

LLore

Apr 15, 2020
Same issue with the photoshoot but I went about it the opposite way. Managed to get it after 5-6 attempts by maximizing it, turning on an autoclicker with a 5ms delay, cranking up the DPI setting on my mouse between 2000-3000 and kinda just moving left to right continuously could get it roughly 2/3 times that way after getting the setting right. Noticed sometimes it would even flash when the camera icon wasn't on the screen.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Same issue with the photoshoot but I went about it the opposite way. Managed to get it after 5-6 attempts by maximizing it, turning on an autoclicker with a 5ms delay, cranking up the DPI setting on my mouse between 2000-3000 and kinda just moving left to right continuously could get it roughly 2/3 times that way after getting the setting right. Noticed sometimes it would even flash when the camera icon wasn't on the screen.
Huh, never heard about an autoclicker, seems I am big looser :oops::)

swagswag223

Apr 9, 2020
Does anyone know anything about the dev's other game, Avalon? Which is apparently discontinued after one season.

This isn't a sales pitch, I know nothing more than the fact it kinda exists.

Edit: This is a link to the website -
And another page -
game looks slightly suspect lol... I wonder how long it took to finish the first season. was probably discontinued because of those child-like models, definitely glad he didn't use those in BF

edit: turns out he has a fanbox and has actively posted there the entirety of april

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes