Others Abandoned Burning Fever [v1.2.0] [BadOdin]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

acatt

Jun 23, 2020
Someone had to reach out to the dev on his Fanbox asking about issues that concern his Patreon which he's still actively ghosting since March.
Please take a moment to consider that there's no one set way to recover from covid. The virus effects people in different ways. You can have a short sickness and bounce back earlier, a long sickness but with no aftermath, or a sickness that leaves lingering effects for months.

You're being very dismissive of what he may have gone through.

Apr 11, 2019
Ignoring his audience for 4 months
Wait, since when does he have any obligation to you?
His patreons, sure, if he was taking any money during that time, which he did not and at the start of this 4 months period he said so.
Obligation to you? None.

SlyHowl

Oct 12, 2018
He said that the he was trying to make an update and that wanted to post it in the beginning of July. We are 3 days on, it's not that much; let's be patience.

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
So fun! I like Uncle Dave the best, and I definitely want to do more than cuddle with him.
All of the guys are hot, though personally, I wish Matt's hair was a more natural color.

Blueworx

Jul 31, 2019
I really wish the author would stop making p-edo stuff and get to work on this one game where characters are actually of legal age

And he could save additional time by not trying to program this weird unskippable cookie clicker minigame where the cookie doesn't show up on a regular basis and clicks don't register correctly. And trying to explain how your mother's brother is not a blood relative so that you get to keep your patreon could also easily be solved by just not going there.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

For a demo, this game isn't bad.

The worldbuilding is limited but well done.
The characters are all different but very similar at the same time. The MC Tyler is annoying though : he doesn't seem to control himself, he is often lost in his dreams, he doesn't know what he wants and ends up hurting others because of his insecurities. His inner thoughts are also too much (quantity and quality).
The story is in its early stage so there's not much (you go live with your uncle while your mother is abroad for her job, start working at your uncle's gym and visit the city with your best friend when you want some fresh air).
I'm not into 3dcg but the outcome is good. The build of most of the muscular men are very close, maybe too much. The differenciation is essentially due to body hair, well executed outside maybe the underarms, too adundant compared to the rest. My only problem is the upper arm, the triceps seem too developed for me. The dick in the gloryhole was also strange with all those lines as if it wasn't hard. The face of the MC is too young compared to his body and the characters close to his age (even his best friend Tommy and his boyfriend Joshua are alright).
The environment is also well done (only the soap in the shower look like plaster).

As of now, the choices don't affect the scenario nor the relation with other characters (the conversations are always the same). It only gives access to quality time with other characters (and most of the time it unfolds sexy scenes but not always).
It's also not obvious what you can do in the buildings (actions available, objects usable, doors that can be opened...). Some are even useless (the paintings in the kitchen or drinking at the tap).
The photo shoot wasn't amusing. The icon of the camera doesn't stay long sometimes. Nicolas' test run was too long, it wasn't even compensated by the reward. The choice here is total bullshit since we get exaltly the opposite of what we want and the excuses each of them use not to participate aren't used in the other option. It's really strange.
The gym tour was also uninteresting.
The transitions are too slow and we can't speed up the pace contrary to the dialogs (it's still slow sometimes too though).
There are still errors in some sentences.

Since it's too linear actually, I hope the choices will have consequences, particularly for the romantic options.
Waiting for more to do with Ken, he is too cute.

Good recovery and continuation for the dev.

Reactions: sopopo1748

GeneTaylor06

Jan 31, 2021
hi, ive seen a couple a comments from months back talking about topping/bottoming, but since its been some time and theres probably been some updates i thought id ask - does the mc top at all in this game? it does seem that the games is still in the development stages and there might not even be much sex scenes, but if the mc is solely a bottom i think ill stay away. it would be a shame, the guys do look really hot and i do i like a hunky bottom

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2019
Last i checked, there was no sex scenes in game, just eye candy nudes or semi-nudes. The MC mentions people having nice asses and he does say he wants to to rim, but has not outright said if he would top.

Reactions: GeneTaylor06

Pooseidos16

Sep 14, 2021
hi, ive seen a couple a comments from months back talking about topping/bottoming, but since its been some time and theres probably been some updates i thought id ask - does the mc top at all in this game? it does seem that the games is still in the development stages and there might not even be much sex scenes, but if the mc is solely a bottom i think ill stay away. it would be a shame, the guys do like really hot and i do i like a hunky bottom
I think there are (so far) only one or two wanking scenes from the MC, but only he with himself. There are no wanking or sex scenes for two yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: GeneTaylor06

GeneTaylor06

Jan 31, 2021
I think there are (so far) only one or two wanking scenes from the MC, but only he with himself. There are no wanking or sex scenes for two yet.

oh i thought that there might not have been much to the game so far, but didnt think it was to that extent, thought there was some atleast be a couple of scenes. too bad. might come back in a year or two i guess and check the game out again then

GeneTaylor06

Jan 31, 2021
Last i checked, there was no sex scenes in game, just eye candy nudes or semi-nudes. The MC mentions people having nice asses and he does say he wants to to rim, but has not outright said if he would top.

thanks thats very helpful. ill probably have to leave this game for now and see if theres any progress in a year i guess

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes