Others Abandoned Burning Fever [v1.2.0] [BadOdin]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Hi there. To the Great Dev and the great people of this community, HELLO =)

I swear, this has to be one of the hottest games ever, I know it's still kind of in its demo phase and all.
But Please for the love of all things good and holy, PLEASE I BEG YOU, may this wonderful gem continue its brilliance, I loved it so much, I wish for it to continue, I do love the Main Character here.

I will muster all of my patience and await this project to continue it's journey. Thank you, wonderful job Dev. Truly.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
lawlawkagurL I think should there be no update by the end of this year, this project is done
Damn, for real? I'm trying to optimistic, I really loved it a lot.
has there been no word from the dev?or in the dev's site or social media accounts?

I want to be hopeful to be honest.

lytsugay

Jun 16, 2021
i think this game is dead, the developer got covid on april-may 2021, he was in the hospital and at the beginning of june he make a post explaining all the stuff and saying that in july or august 2021 will be a new update for the game, but nothing yet, just the shota stuff at his pixiv

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
damn, I really liked this game a lot.. LIKE A LOT.

any volunteers out there, who would want to, revise, continue, revive this game? yes, I'm desperate as you can see. lol

alexadamz

Apr 4, 2021
There are some news at last! From his Fanbox:

"Q: Is series FamilyFun/BLWorld/Burning Fever/Westford cancelled?
No. I understand it feels that way, I really do, but no. All of them are being worked on. FamilyFun & BL world both have a chapter ready and waiting for various reasons.
BF & Westford the same, but those I’m taking away from the Odin name completely. I’m working on getting BF a full release (no longer monthly) but I need more time for this. Please don’t forget, I’m doing this alone, guys."

yokito85

Aug 19, 2018

No. I understand it feels that way, I really do, but no. All of them are being worked on. FamilyFun & BL world both have a chapter ready and waiting for various reasons.
BF & Westford the same, but those I’m taking away from the Odin name completely. I’m working on getting BF a full release (no longer monthly) but I need more time for this. Please don’t forget, I’m doing this alone, guys."
Thanks for the info!!

swagswag223

Apr 9, 2020
nobody mentioned anything here but his Patreon for Burning Fever is gone, plus his entire website seems to be offline, including the barely used forums. dunno how long they've been down for.

• Sad
Reactions: Bearcub88
Feb 21, 2022

That is something at least. Though I'll wait to see it before fully believe it.
Any idea under what name they would be released?
I do worry that the reason for putting his work under another name and his Patreon going down could be due to his Shota work. Avalon and the hello Daddy stuff at the top of his Fanbox page do look seriously underage.

Jul 23, 2022
Well... this is unfortunate. I was enjoying this story (aside from the creepy vibe I got from the 'uncle' lol). But after looking at the fanbox site, I see why the Patreon was shut down. I also see why this game was abandoned - clearly the MC isn't young enough. I say 'abandoned' because the author has a new website and this game is conspicuously absent from the ... rather questionable lineup. At least that is how is appears to me based on what I've seen. Now I need to scrub my eyes with bleach.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleDolan

swagswag223

Apr 9, 2020
he has stated before that he wants to separate Burning Fever from his other games and content in one of the last update posts so that's probably why it isn't on his new website. he also said he wanted to do a full release for it instead of Patreon (we'll see about that)

Reactions: Arcus_Caelestis
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes