Others Abandoned Burning Fever [v1.2.0] [BadOdin]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
I don't think Burning Fever will ever get a new update at this point.
But his other game "Wonder Cream" seems promising. And at least it's not featuring minors like all his other games!
And the characters there look even better (imo) than the ones in Burning Fever.
Do you have a link?

Reactions: Dudu_Martins

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
I've found "Wonder Cream". It's on it's own, separate website:

That website offers only two games, Wonder Cream and Burning Fever, with a release date for Burning Fever of 2023. And both games noticeably have no child-looking characters at all. I think I'll be watching the site to see if anything happens. Because BadOdin can make some seriously hot muscle guys.

Feb 21, 2022
I've found "Wonder Cream". It's on it's own, separate website:

That website offers only two games, Wonder Cream and Burning Fever, with a release date for Burning Fever of 2023. And both games noticeably have no child-looking characters at all. I think I'll be watching the site to see if anything happens. Because BadOdin can make some seriously hot muscle guys.
Fingers crossed he works on those and avoids the childlike characters.

bhp11

Mar 30, 2022
can someone provide links to the comic here? It seems good, but there's no way i'm financially supporting someone who makes... that lol

SlyHowl

Oct 12, 2018
Does anyone have 'Wonder Cream' comic to share? Odin gave a discount coupon: "OldBecomesNew" (50% off)

Sam0263

Jul 15, 2022
Could anyone tell how to play mini photoshoot game i could not capture the camera, is there any control key .

latui

Feb 5, 2023
There appears to be an issue with the current uploaded Mac version. The app just completely won't start. Any ideas?

1676941575744.png

ElementsRide

Feb 27, 2022
He's working both on BF and something called R&B which is both a game with a comics extra. Here is the progress from fullfrontalbeef.com (his website):
R&D part 1 - release on June 1st
R&D Demo - release on June 1st
R&D 1 - Extra Research - Release on June 1st
BF Chapter 1 - 40%
BF Demo - 70%
BF Render Fix - 10%
Bloodbound 3 - release on June 1st

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes