Others Abandoned Burning Fever [v1.2.0] [BadOdin]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SlyHowl

Oct 12, 2018
I'd sent him a DM on his Fanbox regarding the Summer 2023 release and he answered: "(...) doing a monthly updated game is so many times harder than doing comics. So, over the past year and a half, I've been writing the story in pretty much full. And working on the renders. No longer a monthly game, but a story told in three parts."

Sep 29, 2019
Did the creator just vanish from the face of the Earth? I don't care for an update on just this game. His Fanbox is gone and so is his patreon. Plus he hasn't posted on twitter in 2 years.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
He was banned off fanbox for his content, he does exclusive stuff on his own site now.
Was he banned from fanbox for just having 18+ content or was it specifically for the..."content" we were concerned/grossed out about him making in general?

lytsugay

Jun 16, 2021
Was he banned from fanbox for just having 18+ content or was it specifically for the..."content" we were concerned/grossed out about him making in general?
Pixiv Fanbox banned all that "kind of content" (like the one that he made) in december, so that is why maybe he merged all his content to that new site

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
You mean this dev only make 3D rendered under-aged boy 18+ contents?
Or it's non-con under-aged contents?

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
You mean this dev only make 3D rendered under-aged boy 18+ contents?
Or it's non-con under-aged contents?
I was just referring to the under-aged content in general. Like, the MC's age in Burning Fever and how the model looks is fine, but the stuff on the Fanbox was very different from that.

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
ALL of the stuff on his new game is full of very underage looking boys. And I can't find Burning Fever at the site at all. So I fear the game is dead. And I have zero interest in what the dev is making now.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I was just referring to the under-aged content in general. Like, the MC's age in Burning Fever and how the model looks is fine, but the stuff on the Fanbox was very different from that.
Hmm weird :unsure:. Pretty sure I saw a lot of Japanese Shorta games on Fanbox.
Guess there's a line somewhere - like "realistic looking boys are not allowed" or sth.

I can imaging tho. Although I'm not a fan of "Japanese Shorta", most of the time I'm OK seeing them.
But the under-aged contents from this dev (or devs that using similar models), I have very strong physiological aversion on sight.

Mar 1, 2019
Guess there's a line somewhere - like "realistic looking boys are not allowed" or sth.

I can imaging tho. Although I'm not a fan of "Japanese Shorta", most of the time I'm OK seeing them.
But the under-aged contents from this dev (or devs that using similar models), I have very strong physiological aversion on sight.
He makes really hot men, but I don't feel anything watching the sex scenes, mainly because it's with kids and men are always dominant. If only it was focused on the guys, at least one or the other cg. It's content literally made for pedophiles with a desire for dominance over the child's naivety.

• Sad
Reactions: nackedsnake

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019

I don't know when this guy was banned but all japanese artist are flooding away from Fanbox because Mastercard forced them to ban all "Underage looking" art.

• Wow
Reactions: nackedsnake

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
He makes really hot men, but I don't feel anything watching the sex scenes, mainly because it's with kids and men are always dominant. If only it was focused on the guys, at least one or the other cg. It's content literally made for pedophiles with a desire for dominance over the child's naivety.
Yes, this is the maddening part. Like, look at pic 3 for this game on page one of this thread. The guys on the left and right are fucking hot, the teen in the middle isn't. I wouldn't mind "losing" the dev to the pedophiles if his adults weren't so amazing.

Mar 1, 2019
Yes, this is the maddening part. Like, look at pic 3 for this game on page one of this thread. The guys on the left and right are fucking hot, the teen in the middle isn't. I wouldn't mind "losing" the dev to the pedophiles if his adults weren't so amazing.
I was referring to Odin content, this game is light compared to Odincg haha

ElementsRide

Feb 27, 2022
I don't think Burning Fever will ever get a new update at this point.
But his other game "Wonder Cream" seems promising. And at least it's not featuring minors like all his other games!
And the characters there look even better (imo) than the ones in Burning Fever.

Reactions: bhp11
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes