• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Abandoned Burning Fever [v1.2.0] [BadOdin]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

tranhoanggiabao000

Jan 27, 2023
Hi, can someone share with me his series "Family Fun 1/2/3" and "The Evil You Know", I love the plot of these two parts but I have never read it.

megzz

Aug 11, 2023
remember this one. still got my copy of the v1.2 patreon build from over two years ago
will keep an eye out on the wip page. would like a demo release now to see what has been done with this.

i'm placing a bet now:
should the game really be released in december2023 (as shown wip page), not postponed any longer or end up cancelled again, i'll give anyone who's interested a copy from me.
i'm sure i won't lose this one :cool:

Last edited:

lytsugay

Jun 16, 2021
I don't know if this goes here, but i just bought the R&D game and comic and wanted to share with u guys, here is

R&D 01 Bundle (Gay game + comic)

PC Version

MAC Version

Comic (125 pages full HD)

Enjoy it

tranhoanggiabao000

Jan 27, 2023
Thank you so much
I don't know if this goes here, but i just bought the R&D game and comic and wanted to share with u guys, here is

PC Version

MAC Version

Enjoy it

Last edited:

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018

PC Version

MAC Version

Enjoy it
Both of these are really good, thank you so much for uploading them!

megzz

Aug 11, 2023
thanks for the game!

compared to burning fever this game looks so much better and unless the dev made some significant changes, which i strongly feel he did not, bf is going to fall short on so many levels. that's probably exactly the reason why there's still no demo available.

SlyHowl

Oct 12, 2018
Thank you so much, dude! You're the MVP

PC Version

MAC Version

Enjoy it

megzz

Aug 11, 2023
wouldn't mind if somebody shared bloodbound 3 too. couldn't care any less about wonder cream to be honest.
waiting for next bs concerning burning fever. after deadbeat patreon era we got release dates of summer2023, then q4 of 2023 and as of now it's come down to december2023 :unsure:
r&d1 was about as long as bf demo v1.2 i predict that he'll just take whatever he still has saved and slaps a new skin on it without anything extra added. don't think he actually did any work on it

Reactions: lawlawkagurL

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
HOLY SHIT!!
R&D 1 fuckin rules!!
LOVE THE GAME!!!

Damn, can we have the next one, XTRA Research? Fck , IT'S SO GOOD!!!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes