Others Abandoned Burning Fever [v1.2.0] [BadOdin]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I don't know if this goes here, but i just bought the R&D game and comic and wanted to share with u guys, here is

R&D 01 Bundle (Gay game + comic)

PC Version

MAC Version

Comic (125 pages full HD)

Enjoy it
What's the timeline for the release of the "Xtra Research" version of R&D teased at the end of this version?

kinnikuroy

Aug 14, 2018
I don't know if this goes here, but i just bought the R&D game and comic and wanted to share with u guys, here is

R&D 01 Bundle (Gay game + comic)

PC Version

MAC Version

Comic (125 pages full HD)

Enjoy it
can any kind person reshare the PC version and the comics? The files have been deleted already.

megzz

Aug 11, 2023
latest :sleep:

a demo for burning fever game would be nice so we can get an idea if anything has been done since the v 1.2 release 3 years ago almost
i bet that after wonder cream release in october the dev will realize there's not enough substance to merit a game release and bf will get postponed again. probably something very vague like q1 of 2024. considering how long this vn has been in development plus how little r&d has offered, there's a bare minimum content volume line and i'm almost sure bf won't impress. just my theory unless something has dramatically changed somehow :unsure:

Last edited:

kroplink

Mar 17, 2022
Repost, please. :cry:
Can anyone share Full Frontal R&D Games, expired link. Tkx
Anyone willing to Share the R&D game? The link posted above has expired. Thanks so much!
can any kind person reshare the PC version and the comics? The files have been deleted already.

DLKey is 666. Click on the download button and wait a few seconds.

- Bloodbound 01, 02 and Wonder Cream 01, 02, 03 (Comics):

- R&D 01 (PC Game):

- R&D 01 Xtra Research (Comic):

Sorry, I didn't get the Mac version.

Last edited:

megzz

Aug 11, 2023
another one bites the dust :whistle:
3D graphics from 100% to suddenly 50% :unsure:
who'll be next to jump on the bandwagon ?

Last edited:

megzz

Aug 11, 2023
i'm placing a bet now:
should the game really be released in december2023 (as shown wip page), not postponed any longer or end up cancelled again, i'll give anyone who's interested a copy from me.
i'm sure i won't lose this one :cool:
turns out i won't be losing my bet.
check this wtf.png (n)
how does the saying go? old habits die hard. this perpetually :poop:show will never end

Last edited:

megzz

Aug 11, 2023
that pixiv post is now gone and official website still claims tbr in december 2023 as opposed to april as it was written in the pixiv post
awaiting wip updates with another array of delays and removals :sleep::unsure:
either this dip:poop:dev loves to troll or has no clue
brilliant move to chose a platform without user interactions and monthly supporter donations

megzz

Aug 11, 2023
:KEK: retraction the house :KEK:
burning fever game postponed again and this time it's just a vacant "coming soon". maybe that's supposed to be the april as mentioned on a now deleted post of his :unsure: what a tough situation he's in. doomed if he does and doomed if he doesn't release the game. he must be aware that it's gonna suck anyway. he's now slapping together another chapter for the other half-assed game thing so he's got something to show. god i love that guy. he never ceases to amaze at displaying how much of an incompetent dip:poop:dev he is :LOL:
or the "other" production section got green light again and he's pointing his flag in that direction...

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: tranhoanggiabao000

megzz

Aug 11, 2023
there's a new pixiv post. he mentions a very special whole project that has been in the works during the last 2/3 months of no new releases and a teaser pic.
a month ago on a previous now deleted pixiv post he has mentioned that working on burning fever takes up 90% of his time. yeah sure :whistle::coffee:
the reason it's constantly getting delayed is because he's spending so much time on it. almost all of his time in fact and he never even once posted any proof to back up his claims. the math isn't mathing at all. does he really think his audience is that gullible? :unsure:
his sales must be really good :Kappa:for him to continue with this sham

there's also a mention of a blog and twitter. there's a blog?
his twitter is quite nice. he follows a lot of awesome artists that are definitely worth checking out.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: tranhoanggiabao000

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
Ah. This game sounds funny and interesting. The guys are hot too. Shame it gets discontinued...

Here's hoping the developer pulls a similar stunt with All Men are Pigs and release it eventually

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes