Others Abandoned Burning Fever [v1.2.0] [BadOdin]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
Hey guys, I think the creator of the game is actually following these threads... so even if I reupload the links - it will just get reported and taken down again. It wouldn't be a problem if my own IP didn't get copyright striked. If I get striked again, I'd be banned from using those downloading sites. :cry: I know I should have used a VPN, but all the free ones I know takes forever to upload.

Unless someone has a better suggestion for me, like maybe a better site or a better way to share links without getting striked or banned, let me know... I am open to suggestions... DM me and I'll share the links with you~

OR does anyone know a way to send it to a moderator for them to create a new thread for the game? Maybe that would be the best solution, cos mods will be able to post more links... and if they get taken down, we can always request for new ones... without fear of our own IP getting striked and shit~ sighhhh

megzz

Aug 11, 2023
fun facts

first he claimed over 700 CGs in that post ,
the product page claims 869 CGs ,
the scene folder within the .rpa file contains exactly 600 CGs

this character shown here is not in the game at all ,
the entire game revolves around the three cover guys and ~three quick encounters between mc and a non-mentionable

there was a poll about which comic to be released around endofmarch to earlyapril

as of today may 10th , none of the two options of comics have surfaced

Last edited:

Lolito1234

Dec 14, 2019
the entire game revolves around the three cover guys and ~three quick encounters between mc and a non-mentionable
Can you choose to bottom or top?

NesNex

Aug 24, 2022
fun facts

first he claimed over 700 CGs in that post ,
the product page claims 869 CGs ,
the scene folder within the .rpa file contains exactly 600 CGs

there was a poll about which comic to be released around endofmarch to earlyapril

as of today may 10th , none of the two options of comics have surfaced
The game is clearly only the part one. The story is the beginning and clearly it must continue, as can be seen from the secret ending and a lot of plot hole. The character you mention is in Noah's visions when he enters the spring, probabli born for a flash back or else.
In my opinion it should have been a much bigger project but they preferred to cut it and publish only one part of it. Probably aiming to release a part two if sales are good...
However, in the end, for just part one, it's quite enjoyable. the story ultimately lasts a few hours and the scenes aren't bad. I don't understand the point of some mini games (like the one where you clean the room)

megzz

Aug 11, 2023
Can you choose to bottom or top?
bottom only

The game is clearly only the part one. The story is the beginning and clearly it must continue, as can be seen from the secret ending and a lot of plot hole. The character you mention is in Noah's visions when he enters the spring, probabli born for a flash back or else.
In my opinion it should have been a much bigger project but they preferred to cut it and publish only one part of it. Probably aiming to release a part two if sales are good...
However, in the end, for just part one, it's quite enjoyable. the story ultimately lasts a few hours and the scenes aren't bad. I don't understand the point of some mini games (like the one where you clean the room)
that's all irrelevant. not saying that it's not plausible.
the product page states $19.99 for a game with 869CGs , but in fact it's $19.99 for 600CGs
that's a problem and he should clear that up asap

Reactions: CJ29

NesNex

Aug 24, 2022
bottom only

that's all irrelevant. not saying that it's not plausible.
the product page states $19.99 for a game with 869CGs , but in fact it's $19.99 for 600CGs
that's a problem and he should clear that up asap
that's true!

Katpol Srirat

Nov 7, 2020
Hey guys, I think the creator of the game is actually following these threads... so even if I reupload the links - it will just get reported and taken down again. It wouldn't be a problem if my own IP didn't get copyright striked. If I get striked again, I'd be banned from using those downloading sites. :cry: I know I should have used a VPN, but all the free ones I know takes forever to upload.

Unless someone has a better suggestion for me, like maybe a better site or a better way to share links without getting striked or banned, let me know... I am open to suggestions... DM me and I'll share the links with you~

OR does anyone know a way to send it to a moderator for them to create a new thread for the game? Maybe that would be the best solution, cos mods will be able to post more links... and if they get taken down, we can always request for new ones... without fear of our own IP getting striked and shit~ sighhhh
How to DM?

Sanako

Dec 27, 2022
Too sad to hear that... TAT

• Sad
Reactions: laserjet28

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
Can someone reupload R&D Game?
much appreciated
I only have the WonderCream (1-6)
and BloodBound (1-3) Comics
(Avalon too)
The only one I'm missing is R&D
Again, I don't wanna risk my links getting banned...
So, if you want any of the games or comics...
let me know and I'll send them to you!
:giggle:

Dallabon

Jan 6, 2024
(Avalon too)
Thanks bro, I'm in the same situationo_O
searching for R&D

davipms

Sep 5, 2021
(Avalon too)
hey can you send all you have in my DMs? thx a lot

yolomo

Dec 4, 2022
(Avalon too)
Could you send all that you have in my DMs too? thank you

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
I think I may be the dumbest person alive!! I asked members to DM me when I set my account to private~ lmfaoo :ROFLMAO: I have hopefully rectified that - do check again for anyone that were confused when they clicked on my profile but couldn't access it~ LOL It wasn't you, it was me!!! PFFFF

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes