3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
How do you find the new content? I've explored most everything I've seen in earlier versions, but I have no idea where the new stuff is.

lynx69

Nov 25, 2020
I'm leaving a comment to remind myself in the future that this game is bad and not worth restarting. They had an interesting start, but I've restarted this game enough times to say it's not worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: miropor

Jay Williams

Aug 1, 2018
Hey dev
Old saves are not compatible with new versions. That's a common problem with games, especially games early on in development. The issue is, I completed all the content up to this point before downloading the updated version and now I have to start over. I get no time skip, quest auto-complete, or even gallery. Makes me not very motivated to come back to this game until it's finished, but if everyone uses that mindset the same won't be finished because it won't have the necessary support. Please incorporate something that doesn't make the player start *all the way* over.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
What's new in this update, which characters is this update with, because I looked all over the game and didn't find anything?
v13.4
* New Chloe Talbot's Content
* Multiple NSFW scene
* New sex animation
* New animation mechanic buttons
* Updated Clipboard
* Updated character
* Updated a few arts
* Increased money for cheat

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes