3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Thijmen

Nov 17, 2023
like there are secrets that i cant use and i cant do the skip work, but when i go to the poster where you activate it says cheats already activated

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
like there are secrets that i cant use and i cant do the skip work, but when i go to the poster where you activate it says cheats already activated
It says something like this correct?

Code:
#     else:
#         mc "Uhm . .  seems like there is a force field not allowing me to take it"
#         "Cheat Code Not Enabled."
#         return
If so giving you the poster at the start should enable the scene in question (if present).

What areas have work? Like minimart or mansion...

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
When everybody have calmed down and stopped asking for a code that does not work, it would be great if someone could give an answer to my question.

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
Patreon Code Bypass
Game Version: 0.15.4

Here is the current method to bypass the patreon code. The dev, annoyingly, has the code automatically update every 4-6 minutes. Asking people to DM it to you is quite pointless.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Markel100

Mar 23, 2020
Patreon wall content, idk about scenes.

I have the uploader tag. I uploaded it to OP. The download link is the Windows/Linux game on OP. If you use Android/Mac ask me to do those ones too, I only didn't because they're uncommonly used by the community.

The password changes every 4-6 minutes whereas the new download on OP makes it so cheats are now active w/o needing the code.
I need a android one

mfea

Feb 23, 2023
Patreon Code Bypass

Here is the current method to bypass the patreon code. The dev, annoyingly, has the code automatically update every 4-6 minutes. Asking people to DM it to you is quite pointless.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it didn't work

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Patreon Code Bypass

One question how can I download it on Android? every time I try it opens the file and does not give me the option to download.

applegenie

Jan 26, 2019
it is like the hunt for the cheat code is more entertaining than the game itself. and all this for one scene? also, conveniently, the old saves do not work so you have to go through the whole game again just for a little 30 second animation. Meanwhile the patreon only has a 5 bucks a month. with a 5 months between updates, if you are lucky, only to play the whole game again for another 30 second scene.

Phosphore

Nov 15, 2018
Here is BurnsMansion-0.15.1-pc.tar.gz

-> Cheat is activated (don't use password it's already unlocked and will result to an error) and there is two saves inside with a lot of money.

Just ignore error message when you load the save.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes