VN Ren'Py Abandoned Business and Pleasure [v0.01] [B and P Studio]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
I admire the clever way the @BandPStudios got around making it just an incest game by making the player define the relationship. So when players address the girls as relatives patreon can't blame it on the developer. Also the game itself was a lot of fun with enough choices and outcomes to keep it interesting and a decent enough plot, somewhat human acting characters and renders that are pleasant for the eye to hold my attention and make me want to see more. I will keep an eye on the development of this game for sure especially with the promise of BDSM-content in the future.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I noticed some issues with the names. It seems that the game sometimes used the names I defined and sometimes used placeholder names. Perhaps something that needs to be looked at.

EDIT: Okay, I figured it out. I think I was just anticipating that the devs were asking for names and not relationships, so never mind. I think it's got some good potential.

v1si0n4ry

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
The images could use a little touch, but I like the story so far... Looking forward to the next update

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Wow, what a little gem.
Definitely waiting for an update and keeping my eye on this one.

I also found an unused image in the rpa archive. So I added it to the script with a nice blinking and blurring and a few lines of text of the MC's "inner dialog" that seemed appropriate for someone just waking up from a deep sleep, IMHO.

Modified and 7zipped script attached. Just extract archive into your game root folder. Check out the scene where sister wakes you up in the morning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes