• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Business of Loving [v0.13.5i] [Dead End Draws]

1. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game (v0.5.5) is:

Pros:

- Nice Graphics
    - Good Sex Scenes
    - Nice Family Fun
    - Lots of Screwing Scenes
    - Nice Anal Scene

Cons:
    - Nothing

The Character drawings are nice and different then those 3D Games out there, nice and refreshing.
    I like the Family fun here,lots of potential.
    i really had a lot of fun playing this game,took some time to play it,and also no grinding Gameplay, also you never know wich scene is lurking around the corner.
    Last Words:
    Worth the Download, Keep it up.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Morah SDG

Finally got around to checking this out during v0.5.5. Has a good title, alongside a good graphic, which is pretty much the whole battle getting me to try out the game, is often the attention grabber.

I think the game all in all is pretty good, but I got it as it's grown thus far, all brand new to me. I can't really imagine playing it update to update. Doesn't seem to really warrant enough time spent into it to make it seem worthwhile. The art style isn't that bad, it's actually rather cute, but I only really found a couple of images rather erotic.

I like the straightforwardness of it all, but I tended to just plow through one particular route until it was all spent up. Then move onto another. I didn't have any real interest in exploring or trying to immerse myself in the world. The characters aren't all that riveting, but I like that they're at least consistent. Just doesn't make me all that interested in playing any further, however.

Unlike a lot of games that I find myself attached to, this game is actually built pretty competently. Not too many errors or bugs. I just feel like it's more for people who might enjoy a light and easy storyline. There certainly wasn't anything groundbreaking about the MC's story or any unique twist thrown in. Might skip out on playing any further. Still, not bad.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

gubl

I see a few games of this type of this type, so decided to give a try. This game is not graphics heavy and I would call them niche games, I realize that some my have fetish for cartoonish sex scenes, although those are too doodle style, just level up of sticky man drawings. Either way, gameplay has no hints to suggests what needs to be done to advance further or whether you maxed out current version.
    Sorry, but this is mediocre product at the best. I tried v 0.4.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

kkholis

The artstyle is elegant. It is simple and beautifully done and the customization options that allow for changing the character to suit one's fetish is brilliant.
    The gameplay is quick, the transitions are fluid, there is no slowdown.
    The storyline is simple, story progression is mostly linear and there is no punishment to the player for wrong choices.
    However, the way in which scenes are triggered are seemingly random, and it is mildly annoying to be forced to look at something that happened in the past when the player should be ahead of that point in the story. It should be a player's decision to choose whether he/she wants to repeat a scene.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Aegis_HA

Pros: Games moves fairly quickly but this can also be a detriment. It isn't too grindy which I can appreciate as some games use high money costs in game as a soft wall to slow it down which I can appreciate. Some of the art work is decent but more to touch on below). Dress up option is nice but I think having those outfits on permanently would be good.

Cons: The game is a tad buggy from my experience. Dialogue repeats and cutscenes can retrigger or trigger in wrong orders and such. It's not game breaking but can be confusing. The standard art for characters standing is... almost like T-pose. The stand hands flat at sides like they're in an artificial idle animation which can be a bit daunting. I'd like to see some slight tweaks with idle character portraits and maybe some retweaking of the game's pathing. (Review for update 0.35)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

ZuccaEden

I would say that I really, really, really love Ur VN business game. I would also love to see Ur next version, if U had a free time. I don't mind asking this, but If both of Ur 0.04v to 0.05v is going great, also on 0.06v I don't want U 2 cause a huge trouble, but would it B alright if U can make a route for ... Sophie's route if U would plz? Thnx!
  7. 4.00 star(s)

firetemplar415

i am liking the story so far. But it does need more depth for the story and characters sake, It feels too simple at the moment.
    I understand this is just the beginning of the game and im taking a strong stand on it but i can see great potential on this game and i hope it is not lost with subpar storytelling and plots.
    I do hope it gets much better so i can be a sponsor of this game in the future.