HTML Abandoned Business Weekend [v0.8] [TacoTown]

TacoTown

Aug 26, 2019
no pictures?
The pictures are inside of your mind!

Also, for anyone that got some amusement out of the last story, I did another one for the same person. It's about a woman who gets involved with a police officer, tried to tighten up the narrative on this one. My first one is a bit silly, but it's meant to be pure fantasy. The second one has a tighter narrative. There aren't enough text-only games here, and the ones that exist all seem to feature transformation or some other feminization of the player. It's a niche, but it's more popular than I thought it would be. This one has three endings, plus one variant. Only a couple of choices along the way. If you like it more or less, let me know.

CrowleyJ

Jul 11, 2017
I did another one for the same person. It's about a woman who gets involved with a police officer
ACAB!

Besides that though, I enjoy your short, focused text games. As somebody who's struggled with finishing (or even getting to a post-able stage) of erotic games in the past, you've inspired me to try again with more manageable scenarios so thank you!

Idk if you put up a second page for protect and serve, but I did enjoy the tighter narrative. One criticism is the dialogue though - when there was extended scenes it felt a bit too call-and-response and less like a fluid narrative of a conversation. The other complaint I would make is that you made a story about hooking up with a cop and (as far as I saw) you didn't let us get handcuffed to the bed!

Thank you for the things you do though, I'll definitely be looking forward to whatever you put out next!

Reactions: TacoTown

TacoTown

Aug 26, 2019
ACAB!

Besides that though, I enjoy your short, focused text games. As somebody who's struggled with finishing (or even getting to a post-able stage) of erotic games in the past, you've inspired me to try again with more manageable scenarios so thank you!

Idk if you put up a second page for protect and serve, but I did enjoy the tighter narrative. One criticism is the dialogue though - when there was extended scenes it felt a bit too call-and-response and less like a fluid narrative of a conversation. The other complaint I would make is that you made a story about hooking up with a cop and (as far as I saw) you didn't let us get handcuffed to the bed!

Thank you for the things you do though, I'll definitely be looking forward to whatever you put out next!
Thank you for the feedback! I cannot believe I forgot to include a handcuff option for the player, how could I forget?!

Reactions: CrowleyJ

TacoTown

Aug 26, 2019
Interesting. I've never heard the term 'kinetic novel'. Regardless, I'll give this title a chance.

And it might be worth mentioning I received this error when using Firefox 77; see screenshot below. It might have something to do with

View attachment 692799
this is most likely because you have cookies disabled for 3rd party websites or never visited on firefox. you have to accept cookies in order to play an HTML game on firefox usually. i have mine to block cross-site trackers and third parties. it's in the hamburger menu on the top right options->privacy&security->cookies