FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I also would like to know how to save the game. I can't find it. Seriously, I've never struggled this much to find the save button on any game.

Reactions: FlyerReady

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
did i crack my skull? or is it during nicoles second visit it's now in a different language?

Alucard77

Mar 11, 2018
how to save the game? i don´t see a weel button

now i know it (klick with mouse weel)

Last edited:

Roger Ramjet

Nov 4, 2018
Are the CG assets in this game easily available in the folders or would they require a rip of some kind.
Like the art but not liking the thought of another 'why is this not ren'py' experience, especially a rapidly abandoned one.
All the the CG get extracted out to your temporary folder as the game starts. I just grabbed a copy from there.
E.g.
Open your temp folder: WinKey+R -> type: %TMP% -> Click OK
Optionally, delete everything from temp folder. (Just to make it easier to see the new get created as the game starts. Or simply sort by date...whatever)
Start game and watch temporary folder for new folder creation.
Once game has finished starting copy that new folder from the temp folder to where ever you want to keep it.

Reactions: libertypics

FlyerReady

Apr 25, 2022
How the heck do I save? I don't see a menu with the option to save or anything like that. I see people saying click the wheel, but it seems to only appear on the title screen.

Edit: I guess it was glitched or something because I restarted the game and now it appears for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hanorak
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes