2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

FrostAce1000

May 30, 2018
So here was my first playthrough. First couple of days, I just focused on her breasts. But no new options appeared, so I tried focusing on her pussy. Afterwards, I ordered rotor. Tried that on her, which unlocked the option to order the vibrator. Used that on her. And then finally I get the option to fuck her.

(Should be known that on Day 7, the MC scripted a pussy fuck without input. You need to following the previous steps to actually fuck her on your command)

So the game didn't end after that, so here is what you need to do to "end the game".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After reaching the ending, the game gives you the choice of unlocking all locked H scenes. Just access them on the title screen.
Important note: The game uses Save 20 after reaching the ending.

Oh yeah, one more thing. You might be mislead by the screenshots into thinking into you are the only one molesting her. That's completely wrong.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kbowsette

Oct 11, 2020
i miss read the tags. dont ask how but i thought you played as the female trying to avoid getting molested on the train.

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
Looking at the games's name 'Busty gal and the train molester'
Seeing 'japanese game' tag
Thinking 'no need to be captain obvious bro'
XD

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Both the mega file and the gofile one get blocked by chrome for being a virus? Not sure if they all have that issue, is it a false flag or what?
It's the boobs. Even computers are finding the "boobs bigger than the ass" fetish to be ridiculous.
I love boobs as much as the next guy. But give her an ass to match.

Reactions: GunLinser
2.00 star(s) 5 Votes