Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I'm back up to speed and the Riley thing went exactly how i thought it would. It didn't bother me much because I saw the tag and knew what I was getting into beforehand when I chose to play this game. Also he looked dangerously cute from start, you had to know it was going there.
Not my cup of tea but i understand other people are into it - and as long as it's avoidable/skippable i have no issue whatsoever with it. Quite legit points on Riley and the scene between him and Hailey, imho. But then there are people who will scream NTR in games over two LIs of a MC kissing or having a lesbo moment for example. Personal settings may vary wildly i guess. :cautious: :unsure:

Hina might be my new favorite after this update. I still like Alice but she might be dethroned. It was messed up but kinda hot how she got wet while he was molesting her. That ending where she fucked with his coffee and pushed him in the water was funny as hell.
Agreed, her reactions got me completely by surprise and i love it. Quite the feisty one under the demure obedient daughter-"housewife in training" facade. Some hints of tsundere too i'd say, because let's be honest here under all the slapping, kicking, spitting and protestations, "It's my father. If he sees me with you...." is the kind of first reaction along with silence on the whole incident, duh that really calls the sincerity of her resistance/distaste to question. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Vinyard I took the liberty of going through the script and touched up some of the spelling / grammar. You can take a look if you like, and use it if you want. I needed to do it for my own playthrough anyway :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vinyard

BOH56

May 27, 2017
So I see very few updates, but I see each update is a whole chapter.

About how much Content is in a chapter? To know if to get now or wait

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I see very few updates, but I see each update is a whole chapter.

About how much Content is in a chapter? To know if to get now or wait
Maybe 30 mins worth of content if you read fast.

Whats there will give you a small taste of whats to come or so it seems to me.

Zarnos

Mar 10, 2022
No it don't and it makes it look more real.

We need more games like this and how the models look.
There are plenty of games these days that do the whole 'diabetes simulator' thing. Maybe a cellulite tag so people can find them more easily would help

jjwolf272

Feb 18, 2021
I get that people want different things as the game and story progress, but why all the changes to Riley? Dude's a guy that "wants a cock in his backyard to wake him up in the morning." It's weird to see that immediately shift into surgery and pregnancy. Like damn, can't a trap just be a trap anymore? It's bad enough his dad wants to change him now you guys too?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I get that people want different things as the game and story progress, but why all the changes to Riley? Dude's a guy that "wants a cock in his backyard to wake him up in the morning." It's weird to see that immediately shift into surgery and pregnancy. Like damn, can't a trap just be a trap anymore? It's bad enough his dad wants to change him now you guys too?
Yeah I don't see the point in having a trap character just to turn him into a normal girl. Also I don't know what kind of surgery would make him able to get pregnant :LUL:.

tarshack

May 15, 2018
Got a suggestion to make a Mod here. I'm not usually the type for "bad guy" games, but this one has that certain something and so far I really enjoyed it.

Mar. 26, 2022:
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.03
Info:
a save at the end of v0.028 for those having problems with their files and my Mod
(extract it into your /game/saves/ folder)

Download Mod v0.03 (~78MB):
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1598048 View attachment 1598049 View attachment 1598050 View attachment 1598051 View attachment 1598052
the mod breaks the game when i install the mod

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
, Smol tits Milf,
I just noticed this in the OP under Genre. Did I miss something, or shouldn't it be ", Smol tits, MILF, "?

Also, the images at the end of the OP are not joined together as one long slide show. Only 4 of them are together.

Themyschiron

Feb 19, 2022
Oh my, Hina showing some fangs - albeit tiny - is a welcome development . Besides, MC being amused instead of angry about her pranks keeps the mood lighthearted. Also, smelling fetish ? I'm into dat shit bring it on !

Other than that, I like the direction of the game. MC might be a dominant asshole, but he's also funny and witty.

I have 1 statement and 1 question about the game so far.
The MC seems like a pervert but when girls want to go further he holds back.
The show me your Peepee scene and Riley in the shower. They were both willing to go further but the MC didn't do anything
He is like hot then suddenly cold.

Now I have a question about Riley. Is SHE a trans women who doesn't know it yet and/or hides it from HER dad or is HE a Sissyboy?
Teasing, more teasing. MC is quite smart, he's covering his ass for later by making THEM come to him instead of the other way around. By shifting culpability , they'll be the ones feeling bad because it was their decision, even if MC pushed them a bit. And also, like someone else said, it also helps to tear down their defenses to make them more and more receptive. Basic manipulation technique, but quite effective.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
i swear this game is funny af,lmao.the mc being an asshole and ofcourse he likes females ass and assholes lol,i likey like!the riley bathroom scene talking about cock/chicken is the funniest,i commend the dev for being a genius inserting dirty lines,bravo dev!riley being a trap is good,hailey being a nymph,alice has a fat ass,and hina being an asian hottie!damn!!!
i just wish its longer every update because i cant get enough of it.now who gonna be the first to lose its anal virginity?lets find out!!

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes