4.00 star(s) 108 Votes

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Walkthrough Mod (0.05v3)

Since Koga3 asked me to continue to work on my mod so he can concentrate on his Android port I decided to redo and bring back my Walkthrough mod.
So here is is, my Walkthrough mod for this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:

Directions:
Extract the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.
Or drag the game folder inside the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.

bitbg0001.jpg bitbg0002.jpg bitbg0003.jpg bitbg0004.jpg

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of But I'm the Bad Guy v0.039

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

haku_zen

Dec 25, 2021
i was not very interested of Riley, but enjoyed the update so far anyway, because as usual, the h-scene is terribly hot. i won't miss any scene regardless of kinks involved. i might discover new enjoyable kinks, if they are exposed this way.. am i getting corrupted by this VN?

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Walkthrough Mod v0.039

Here is my Walkthrough Mod that replaces Koga3's now discontinued Multi-Mod.
NOTE:
Even though this is replacing Koga3's Multi-Mod it is not Save compatible, you will need to Start a New Game.
To help get through the replay faster you can use the ctrl key to fast forward through the dialogue though you may need to select Skip Unseen in Preferences.

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, selecting YES when asked to overwrite.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1963106
Thanks for taking over!

For those having the save issues (they are because I had to use a different Ren'Py version back then) I've made some saves.
Excerpt from my homepage post:
Aug. 3, 2022
Unfortunately after a quick check it seems that my old saves with Mod are not compatible to the new game v0.039 without my Mod again. I therefore decided to make some new compatible saves at important game places:

1.1 beginning of v0.035
1.2 the swimmsuit choice
1.3-1.5 at some choices in v0.036
1.6 at the beginning of the new v0.039
Download save files (~2MB)

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes