Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
do you realise that ChatGPT is not a reliable source of information?!?
What does it matter? Language is fluid, words change through the ages.
Stating that the thing a word describes couldn't have existed before the word is just foolish (Dr. Lewdwig was being sarcastic BTW (incase you missed it), it was in response to #3,337). Not only did "the thing" exist before whatever word you know it by, many generations would have known it by different words.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Dude do you consider Wikipedia the source of all knowledge? even in the original Greek usage it wasn't exclusively used after a vote and dollars to donuts the 10 years wouldn't stand as accurate either, people would either be exiled forever or sneak back in sooner.

What exactly do you hope to gain by being so pedantic? In modern usage to be ostracized means to be shunned, set apart.
Well, you made me laugh. For your information, I have a master's degree in law, and definitions such as ostracism, if I remember correctly, are included in the basic course. And don't make me laugh with your sources of information (I'm talking about Wikipedia). Don't go there, there's such nonsense that you'll take away all the saints. For 3 years there was a reference to the fact that the formula of water is C2H5OH)))

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...For your information, I have a master's degree in law, and definitions such as ostracism, if I remember correctly, are included in the basic course. ...
More misdirection? If it were a degree in history at least then you'd be forgiven challenging a post based on an archaic definition of a word. Though I guess it's Shyster SOP to try and confuse the issue with irrelevant trivialities.

I'm not sure about the rest of your post, it feels like there was a translator failure. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me, seems like you are accusing me of relying on Wikipedia rather than just admitting you misunderstood my point.

And "that you'll take away all the saints" means nothing to me, is that from a Russian saying or something?

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Any ways or mod to change Riley into a futa instead of a boy :( i really like "her" look but i dont want to be gayyy :(
If you really like Riley's look and don't want to skip his scenes, but don't want to be a gay neither then I have some very bad news for you... :LOL:

(There's no method to change him into futa or something. And I highly doubt that there'll ever be as that would require remaking/-rendering most of his scenes.)

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Any ways or mod to change Riley into a futa instead of a boy :( i really like "her" look but i dont want to be gayyy :(
As for me, it would have been better if GG had set out for himself to mold Riley into a real man-libertine, and would have taken him as a partner in seducing others in the village of females. That would be a lot more fun.

Reactions: pilgrim2003

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Dude, don't make me insert the image of the no-homo rules again. In all seriousness, just don't put yourself in a box and enjoy the game as you wish. If just seeing his tiny pee-pee prevent you from enjoying "his" scene, then you're shit outta luck. If not, don't think of what that makes you or not and just enjoy it for what it is.

We already went through this enough. Some people enjoy Riley because of his feminine traits, the fact that he's young and submissive and look like a girl. Sexual preferences are a spectrum more than the absolute boxes people will try to put other people (or themselve) in. As long as you tolerate that he has a penis, but you like him because he looks and "acts" like a girl, then you're not gay. Plus there's the fact that it's a game and you're playing a character.

People seem to forget pretty often that what we can enjoy in fictions is not necesseraly equal to what we can enjoy as a real-life experience.

In other words : enjoying Riley won't make you gay, just like not enjoying Riley won't make you straight or a real man or whatever. Be you and fap to whatever makes you hard, man.

mokawu

Dec 15, 2019
i mean just changing his pronouns and some dialouge lines is fine for me , i have absolutely no problem with him, his dick, his apperance or his route , i just need something like those incest mod which basically just changing landlady into mom or roomate into sister . No offense or anything

• Angry
Reactions: torgpolariski

mokawu

Dec 15, 2019
And sorry for my word choice earlier, it not mean i dont enjoy Riley route or i think i will be gay if i enjoy it. It just my personal preference to have MC on girl ( or futa if she has dick ) over MC on male

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
i mean just changing his pronouns and some dialouge lines is fine for me , i have absolutely no problem with him, his dick, his apperance or his route , i just need something like those incest mod which basically just changing landlady into mom or roomate into sister . No offense or anything
Please don't turn this in to some "woke" shit, lol.
Enjoy it for what it is, you're not gay for enjoying trap content, whoever thinks it is, is an idiot, and need to get over their own insecurities.
This dumbassary has been discussed before.

Dinaverg

May 18, 2018
Please don't turn this in to some "woke" shit, lol.
Enjoy it for what it is, you're not gay for enjoying trap content, whoever thinks it is, is an idiot, and need to get over their own insecurities.
This dumbassary has been discussed before.
People just hear the word 'pronoun' and assume it's about something 'woke', huh?

If anything, a patch to make it heteronormative is the non-woke option.

Yaltus

Aug 26, 2019
geat game so far sorry for not be able to suport you i´m from cuba pls keep the good work and i will be waiting for updates thx

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
If you don't like the content, don't play it.
Back on topic... Any news on an update and what we can expect.
Not yet, dev said he will post a progress update when he has reached a certain point in the update

Reactions: Rizo
4.00 star(s) 111 Votes