Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
hmm, thats not the game file 0.05v3 version I downloaded. Pixeldrain is one of the better download sites for these games. seems your computer is downloading other links if youre using pixeldrain, just sayin.
Download managers will download files with the *.part prefix as well as funky names until the file is fully assembled again. So they're probably using a manager. Or they don't know what they're doing either one.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
HEADS UP!
I just spend 8 days straight working on updating the Midnight Paradise mod due to the game code getting a major overhaul.
I'll work on the mod for this tomorrow, taking a break so don't ask when am I updating my mod,

And if anyone does, then please point them to this post, thank you.

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Sharing? Avoidable?
One, nothing really happens, because Hunter is a little too naive/dumb to be more than a childish pe(s)t.
Two, she's as much of a deviant manipulative predator as the MC, thinking of her as a LI instead of an antagonist to eventually be dominated might be misguided to say the least.

ugh fucking trap update again.
Not gonna lie, would have been much happier if the MC went through in the fridge scene instead....
But let's see what he makes out of this whole milkman setup he poisoned Oliver's little head with.

update so smol ;-; no hailey
Starting to feel unfair how she's always sidesteped by someone else with almost every chapter poor little thing didn't even get her share of milk

Last edited:
Reactions: Digital Pimp

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
Walkthrough Mod (0.048v4)

Since Koga3 asked me to continue to work on my mod so he can concentrate on his Android port I decided to redo and bring back my Walkthrough mod.
So here is is, my Walkthrough mod for this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

Directions:
Extract the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.
Or drag the game folder inside the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.

View attachment 2096280 View attachment 2096281 View attachment 2096282 View attachment 2480803
Is the MOD missing? The Mega link goes to an empty folder as of 5/22/23.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
HEADS UP!
I just spend 8 days straight working on updating the Midnight Paradise mod due to the game code getting a major overhaul.
I'll work on the mod for this tomorrow, taking a break so don't ask when am I updating my mod,

And if anyone does, then please point them to this post, thank you.
ok Lord Ashram :giggle:

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
Walkthrough Mod (0.048v4)

Since Koga3 asked me to continue to work on my mod so he can concentrate on his Android port I decided to redo and bring back my Walkthrough mod.
So here is is, my Walkthrough mod for this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

Directions:
Extract the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.
Or drag the game folder inside the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.

View attachment 2096280 View attachment 2096281 View attachment 2096282 View attachment 2480803
file is empty did you forget to put the mod in the file lol

Reactions: LoveGOODgame
4.00 star(s) 111 Votes