-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Discord Update
DLGB Today at 8:22 AM
Everyone,
Update Chapter 0.06 is released.

Updates available now to TIER 4 and higher - 3 day interval across all support pages. BMAC, Boosty and Kofi .

Focus of Update is Alice and Hailey.
Please note - this update is one extended scene. Just to let you know before you sub

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Discord Update
Everyone,

Updates available now to TIER 4 and higher - 3 day interval across all support pages. BMAC, Boosty and Kofi .

Please note - this update is one extended scene. Just to let you know before you sub
One scene... cue the screeching about update length and size.

I am excited; I love this story.

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
Discord Update
Everyone,

One scene ? I canceled my sub for another reason but thats just weak, one scene.. Cue the facepalm police

Eater

Sep 2, 2017
One scene ? I canceled my sub for another reason but thats just weak, one scene.. Cue the facepalm police
Same here. I canceled my sub after previous update because I don't want to buy this product at the price of a AAA game, but there were some hope.
Nope.
Nope hope. (If you're english speaker and last couple of words makes you writhe in pain I don't care)

Osiris777

May 6, 2017
I have purchased a sub but won't again due to the pacing. Maybe in a year I will. However, at this point, I ignore the updates.

Aug 13, 2020
Play something else. There's plenty out there. -
Well, obviously. Not my point & I'm pretty sure nobody here will stop their self relief habits waiting on one game.
Just pointing out how disappointing this turn of events is, considering the potential it had.
But hey, at the very least it didn't turn into a massive scam, with gacha mechanic and season passes...

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes