moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I'm confused about why this has a trap tag? I understood trap to be a male who appears female and leads other men on, because they like surprising them with their - maleness - I guess. Ala The Crying Game, for those that remember that movie and the big shock scene. In this game, Riley and his dad openly discuss that he's a male who acts feminine. That seems to me to be just some boy being bi-curious or maybe unsure of their gender. Not a trap... at least how I thought that term was meant to be used. I personally think the term trap should be used more for the games on here where there's a supposedly feminine LI, who ends up "coming out" as trans or futa. Usually several versions in, when many players are invested thinking it is a female character.

I've seen real life traps in Central America. A lot of "Lady Boys" that are not truly transgender. They go home and be men during the the day.. have families, jobs etc. But at night they dress up and go out and turn tricks at bars or in the local parks. Some of these are true pre-op transgenders, but many of them just love fooling people and live two completely separate lives. It's really weird actually, as many of these Latin countries are devoutly Catholic and there's a lot of stigma on homosexuality, so they try and hide it, but it's like an open secret. And many of the same guys who profess hating queers, end up sneaking down to the parks to pick up the lady boys. It's scary how nice some of these men look... like some of them could be models, they look so much like woman.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
A person who is considered a "trap" can have any sexuality on the spectrum: Straight, Gay, Bi, Asexual, Queer, Pan, etc.
The person usually dresses and styles themselves in ways that a good portion of the community would consider androgynous or feminine. Traditionally, they do not identify as a woman - normally as a man or a non-binary. However, that too is fluid in recent years.

Individuals who identify as straight may discover they have feelings, attraction, and urges regarding the person without knowing the person's biological sex. At the moment the individual becomes aware, many are conflicted on how to handle their emotions and resolve the ambivalence in their thoughts.

When an individual is unable to process this ambivalence in a positive way, they accuse that person as trapping them with malevolent intent (even though the vast majority do not have any ill intent). The individual convinces themselves that there is no way they would be attracted to a biological man. As a result, they lash out verbally - and sometimes violently in a physical manner - toward the person being themselves.

EDIT: F95 tag is defined as -- Trap [Usually men in women's clothing, but may also be the other way around.]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
People are still on this thread?
Didn't think the game was this popular or did this update really rile people up :PogChamp:

Let me be the one to finally conclude this topic

Yes, as of now, there is optional gay content

If that is not your thing or it causes you just pure repulsion that results in you ceasing playtime of the game - Do not continue

If that is your thing (gay/bisexual) or you don't mind another kink of a sexual preference making an appearance in the game this "late" - Then continue (If you like)

We don't need to have 10-20 pages arguing about this :Kappa:

Its up to the dev now to take feedback and see if he wants to continue down this path or not

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
This game is kinda "weird":
- I don't really like "bad MCs" in a game - here almost the opposite, I enjoy playing him
- I usually give futa/trans/gay/whatever a wide berth - here I found the scenes with the son(?) quite sensual
- I'm also not that into Lolis - but damn Hailey is a little minx

The game is maybe not for everyone, but it made me to play even "no go" kinks - and I still like it. Even those scenes.
Looking forward for the next release.

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
For people that haven't played the game, this is the character in question, does it even look masculine in any way?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, that's why it is called a trap and why it isn't gay.
Now if you excuse me I'll be taking my trap and leaving.
No one cares if it's gay. Gay is accepted. It's fine to admit it's gay. Traps and futa, very gay and that's ok.

I'll also avoid the hell out of stuff like that cause I'm into chicks. ya know... Vaginas. No penises.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
how come this game doesn't have a loli tag it sure looks like it should and does this game have any sex with them because I dont see any tags for it? other than anal

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
A boy and girl discovering what sexuality is. Why is the term 'trap' used?
Generally it's like that Aerosmith song... . In the little bit we get to see of Riley before the bath he looks rather feminine, then in the bath we find out he's defiantly not a girl. I didn't pay much attention to how he's described in the game so maybe he's said to be the "brother" and it shouldn't be a surprise.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
3.90 star(s) 113 Votes