Buying a project/Patreon account

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
A Patreon account is not limited to one game, you can add 5 or 10.
No of course a Patreon account isn't limited to one game - I never meant to imply that.

When you've done something before, it's easy to do it again, but for some, the first step is the hardest. "Begin - to begin is half the work, let half still remain; again begin this, and thou wilt have finished." - Marcus Aurelius
Quite true - good quote. The second hardest thing is probably to keep going once you've started... (As many game developers discover.)

Reactions: lexx228

Lookass

Aug 12, 2017
Alright, thank you all again for tips, feedback and quotes. Everything is rolling out and we already made our first game available to the public! :)

It might sound like a dumb question, but how can I post our game in the Games section? I suppose I need an "Uploader" or a "Game developer" title but there is no information in the "Game uploading rules" post regarding that. :D

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
It might sound like a dumb question, but how can I post our game in the Games section? I suppose I need an "Uploader" or a "Game developer" title but there is no information in the "Game uploading rules" post regarding that. :D
You need to make a post in the "Game requests" section of the forum. It has a list of rules for how to make a proper request. Either do that, or see if you can find someone with the "uploader" status and ask them to do it for you ^^