Bypassing ISP/Government blocking

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Here's some tutorials:
Chrome/Vivaldi/Opera: (You first need to set 1.1.1.1 as your DNS resolver on your router or in )​
That link doesn't work anymore, but I really get new info on this. I was browsing f95 using Tor, but now I use a proxy called Ultrasurf cause all the good vpns limited you with a timer and then it goes off.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
That link doesn't work anymore, but I really get new info on this. I was browsing f95 using Tor, but now I use a proxy called Ultrasurf cause all the good vpns limited you with a timer and then it goes off.
Changing your DNS doesn't work? With an internet search you can easily find a tuto on how to do it.
If you want VPN with no timer you can try Hoxx, it is a browser extension, but as free user you are limited to only few countries and your speed is probably limited.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arabi1

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Changing you DNS doesn't work? With an internet search you can easily find a tuto on how to do it.
If you want VPN with no timer you can try Hoxx, it is a browser extension, but as free user you are limited to only few countries and your speed is probably limited.
Thank you I will search for that.

Hoxx is the best I was using it for 5 years as far as I remember but they added a timer too:

hjjj.png

Reactions: Sartan