Bypassing ISP/Government blocking

Branwen

Jun 7, 2018
Nevermind did it by using cloudfare over https in opera seems that how to activate in Chrome site wasn't totally accurate for Opera. Now I dont have to wait 5 mins for the Latest Updates to load, I feel like Thanos after he gets the Mind Stone right now :D

blto83

Nov 16, 2020
I have premium accounts on Surf Shark, Express VPN and Windscribe so bypassing ISP is a a super duper simple process.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
It only works if the country or location you are in choose to not simply block all encrypted DNS.
Meaning you can't get a DNS response unless you use unencrypted. China for example has started doing that.
If this works it is probably only a matter of time until it doesn't.
What they need to do is make (TLS)DNS the standard on the internet force everyone to use it.
Make the Certificates for it free. Then all those countries will be forced to lift the restrictions or they won't be able to connect to the internet at all.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Just found this out and I must say that those 1.1.1.1 people are deserving of the title 'Champion of Free Speech'
Um, no. That's run by Cloudflare, a company that holds a huge chunk of the internet in its grasp. They said they would never censor the internet then went right ahead and did just that, effectively taking some sites down because the owner of Cloudflare didn't like the content. They're like google in one respect - don't get used to anything they do, they might kill it off at a whim.

WMist23

Oct 25, 2017
Connected to 1.1.1.1Yes
Using DNS over HTTPS (DoH)Yes

So I guess this mean it's working?

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
The Elliot J Reed link in the OP doesn't seem to connect (for me anyway) used howtogeek
is this link allowed in here ?

• Love
Reactions: DJsona

Wolfrich

Jan 14, 2019
so, i got this all working, but i heard ESNI is going to be replaced with ECH cuz ESNI doesnt work on newer versions of firefox, so if ESNI doesnt work for you on the cloudflare test it means its not activated on your browser or you are using a newer version of Firefox that doesn't support it

Reactions: Viking1863

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Guys I have problem too but it is a little bit different =S I am from Turkey, both Google DNS and cloud DNS works fine with entering F95. But attachments/images cant be loaded and I cant attach anything to a reply without using VPN. I want to continue using DNS because I dont know any fast and free VPN providers and using VPN (DotVPN) introduces a capthca problem (I had to solve 15 capthcas in row to enter this site when I last used it). Does anyone know anything or have any idea how to solve it?

We are discussing it it under Images are not loading thread with no luck so far, so I thought asking here too at least one time wouldnt cause any problem

Last edited:

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
Hmm.. Have been having issues finding the site the last week (from Norway).. Encrypted DNS didn't seem to fix it.. Looks like something downstream have been blocking the site.. Anyone know what it's about? I was guessing site was down, but then I found it is up if I proxy out to the world..

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Using Tor , stock config. My issue is your DDOS Guard is flagging me quite often for suspicious traffic and from my consol it seems like there are issues with the third party fonts that cause an error generated from F95 when I try to refresh the page I get flagged for DDOS and have to enter captcha all the time. What is strange is this does not happen all the time some days I don't have any issues other days I see an error often. For some reason I get the impression it has to do with the amount of traffic that is on F95. Today(Sunday) I have only seen one or two errors yesterday it was happening every other minute.

HentaiQueen

Apr 13, 2020
I didn't even know that sites like these were being blocked in certain countries. Thank you OP for bringing these tools for us to use.

aquaphx

Mar 15, 2023
on my windows i'm using cloudflare software from 1.1.1.1 (web address), i used to use it on my phone but i switched to RethinkDNS.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I use Epic Privacy Browser + sometimes I use Browsec. But my champion is one free chinese VPN (yes, from Red China!), for it there is no barriers. Such instruments people use in PRC to get through "The Great Chinese Firewall".