Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
The trigger for these are watching the movie with Sami and she gets at least 2 horny. Really it's something that should be included in the guide.
no no, the problem is not Sami masturbating. It's to use the listening device for this scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
like wookiee82, i'm sure I did this once but I can't now

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nunu312

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
17a already out on svs comics
That's useful, You could have uploaded it:rolleyes:

Merry Christmas!

Cheat mod to change time with the keyboard.

Put "Cabin By The Lake Time Cheat.rpyc" in the "game" folder.

Key pad's - key is used to go back an hour
Key pad's + key is used to go forward an hour.

Added stolen time stop code from gibs6100's mod to stop the game from crashing if you skip back/forwards too much.

Thanks to gibs6100 and KoGa3 for the help they provided, v2 now offers a on screen menu to reset the daily one time questions.

Cabin_By_The_Lake_Cheat_v2 functions:

Key pad's - key is used to go back an hour
Key pad's + key is used to go forward an hour.

Pushing "p" on the keyboard brings up the on screen menu to reset:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Cabin By The Lake Time Cheat.rpyc" is not version specific and will work for current and future version of the game. *Unless Nunu312 Decides To Remake The Game*, Updated to add extra time slot and for the Ren'py keymaping update.

"Cabin_By_The_Lake_Cheat_v2" Will need updating for new future dialogue content, but should still work just fine. You just won't be able to re-ask questions.

Cabin_By_The_Lake_Cheat_v3 Updated to add extra time slot for the game and added reset for the new contents.

Last edited:

earthdrake

Oct 21, 2017
Maybe it's just me but I get a crash and doesn't even start.
here is the log

Mon Dec 26 06:23:16 2022
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.10s
Early init took 0.01s
Loader init took 0.02s
Loading error handling took 0.12s
Loading script took 1.98s

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Maybe it's just me but I get a crash and doesn't even start.
here is the log

Mon Dec 26 06:23:16 2022
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.10s
Early init took 0.01s
Loader init took 0.02s
Loading error handling took 0.12s
Loading script took 1.98s
I can't verify the source of this release so there isn't much I can do for you.

Drandoss

Oct 7, 2020
Does anyone know to to get 10 trance when hypnotizing Jenny? I can see that Hypnosis Lesson gives a 1.5 multiplier to trance, but how do you get Hypnosis Lesson then?

Risax

Nov 15, 2017
Seems like you can point out to Hailey that she's leaking in this update...but after that I don't really know how to progress, she just keeps running away and even when I give her some space and don't talk to her for the rest of the loop I can't seem to resolve it.

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
Does anyone know to to get 10 trance when hypnotizing Jenny? I can see that Hypnosis Lesson gives a 1.5 multiplier to trance, but how do you get Hypnosis Lesson then?
it's Cassidy who give a lesson the Sunday morning at the tree after you got the pocket watch (hypnosis device)
Seems like you can point out to Hailey that she's leaking in this update...but after that I don't really know how to progress, she just keeps running away and even when I give her some space and don't talk to her for the rest of the loop I can't seem to resolve it.
I think you need to find clues during the week end to find where Haily is during the Sunday evening (but I haven't found myself yet Xp)

Reactions: Risax

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
How can you reach sami's second bj scene. Can't get her jeoulous enough
I can get her to 4, by having her lose to haily, but for some reason when i start the kiss talk sami loses 1 jeously which doesnt show in the conversation map.
Becauseof that one she ends up at 4 instead of 5 to get the 2nd blowjob

Last edited:

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
How can you reach sami's second bj scene. Can't get her jeoulous enough
+2 jealousy when run/wrestle with haily in Saturday morning/Sunday afternoon
+1 for sit with jenny or haily during movie at Saturday Night
or +1/2 for masturbate when sami masturbating at Saturday midnight
+4 Sunday morning, go to see Lin and ask help for sami, and say "i cant help it"

Reactions: arrowhead911

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
You know that the focus of the game is the huge tits right? I could understand if you asked if there will someone that don't have the amazing huge tits, but i don't believe that the dev will change the main focus of the game, what you are asking is for example, if the main focus of the game is you playing as a female mc and someone asked if that is avoidable.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
You know that the focus of the game is the huge tits right? I could understand if you asked if there will someone that don't have the amazing huge tits, but i don't believe that the dev will change the main focus of the game, what you are asking is for example, if the main focus of the game is you playing as a female mc and someone asked if that is avoidable.
This.gif

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
How do I get that 4th corruption option with Hailey? I've already figured out that she is hypnotizing me and talked to carla and lin about it, but still nothing.

Darksyl16

Nov 1, 2017
How do I get that 4th corruption option with Hailey? I've already figured out that she is hypnotizing me and talked to carla and lin about it, but still nothing.
The "Hunting Haily" don't give the 4th corruption
The other corruption you see is "Package" and it is to receive the items of Haily even when she is presente
To have the corruption, you need to be in corruption 1 with Haily and receive the panties and one other item

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
The "Hunting Haley" don't give the 4th corruption
The other corruption you see is "Package" and it is to receive the items of Haily even when she is presente
To have the corruption, you need to be in corruption 1 with Haily and receive the panties and one other item
Thx, is there any follow up for hunting Haily in the current version?

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes