VN Unity Completed Cabin Fever [Final] [Sad Panda Studios]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

arcticmine

Jun 9, 2017
My guess is it's a lot harder to extract assets from Unity than Ren'py.
Actually it's really easy to extract assets from Unity since Unity already has a really useful thirdparty tool for extracting assets from Unity made games. It's like using UnRenpy for extracting assets from .rpa files. (unrenpy is probably simpler though)

arcticmine

Jun 9, 2017
Don't know if anyone necessarily cares but this game apparently has soundtrack made by Chris Hendricks (aka Screenhog) who used to make music for Club Penguin. I didn't really expect to see his content on a website like this. Just thought that might have been interesting to know.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDemSoc

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Wait, is this made by THE sad panda studios? the same people that made CRUSH CRUSH?

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Character looks a lot like Pamu too, hope they make a game with her sometime in the future.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Wait, is this made by THE sad panda studios? the same people that made CRUSH CRUSH?
According to the Steam page, they're just the publishers, but yes, that Sad Panda Studios.

-----

Y'all never had eggs with ketchup before? Sounds like a strange combo if you're eating the egg hard-boiled or pan fried, but on something like an omelette or scrambled eggs it's pretty solid

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Oh? A game with no sexual content on a site called FAP95zone. I wonder how many thousands of people are lining up to click on that mega link.

• Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
there is "some" sexual contend. u can turn it on in config menu
it just not an all day fu*k a lot kind of vn...
the story is pretty good... still can't find a good ending yet

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes