VN Unity Completed Cabin Fever [Final] [Sad Panda Studios]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

catboi24

Jul 25, 2019
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
right in the feels department ;w;

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I reach the event when I have to look for the girl but both choices kill me. WTH?
Someone help me.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Can anyone tell me the exact things to do to get the good ending? I followed all the instructions I could find on this thread but it lead me to a scene with two choices (go through the forest or us the road) both of which led to death and a game over.

Freddythehero

Aug 11, 2017
for whoever needs the Good ending or (really just wants to see your main character suffer) here's where you can find all the endings also here QQP_Purple

Reactions: syh653

ogelevil259

Aug 6, 2019
Does anyone have a download for just the NSFW DLC?

I want to buy it legitimately because I like Crush Crush and I want the girl and to support the company, but the DLC looks like it definitely isn't worth the price tag. Unfortunately I'm too much of a completionist to just skip it so that's why I'm asking.

Alternatively, would it be possible to just copy the version from here onto the steam version and just overwrite the files?

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
Does anyone have a download for just the NSFW DLC?

I want to buy it legitimately because I like Crush Crush and I want the girl and to support the company, but the DLC looks like it definitely isn't worth the price tag. Unfortunately I'm too much of a completionist to just skip it so that's why I'm asking.

Alternatively, would it be possible to just copy the version from here onto the steam version and just overwrite the files?
Plus you can't get the DLCs in some countries. So... +1

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes