3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

xxxsolsior

Apr 10, 2018
I don't believe there is anything special from not escaping from a sequence. All that happens is the girl hits a climax and then it repeats. You only lose once corruption reaches max.
if you cum 3 times you get a cg of the mc quivering on the ground and get dragged back 300m. it's easier to lose against types of tentacles with higher average cards, like humanoids

cia007vn

Dec 9, 2021
damn i just spent a lot of time to ready for defeat the final and the boss just fucking broken..

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
WHY THE FUCK DO NONE OF THE UPGRADES WORK I KEEEP GETTING FUCKING ONE CARDS WHY THE FUCK HAS THIS GAME GOTTEN WORSE??????? THIS IS THE MOST AGRIVATING SHIT, most lucky ive gotten with cards and guess what its max level no fucking tens and i commonly COMMONLY RUN INTO ONES
100% this

Ok great. Then what? How do you NOT escape after you are caught when you win with 3's and 2's?
How do you LOSE the capture game?
agreed. RNG games like this are always bad due to this. I also believe that Increasing both Ero statuses increases the chance of getting one cards as well as when i used the debug menu to max them both out, All i got was One power cards.

Which is good if you wanna see H encounter scenes but is absolutely bad when going through the sweet temptations scene as there is not "game over" and will only end if you win using high cards.

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
ye, untranslated when you reach the end and the boss just heals, imma assume i need to get whacked once then kill em from the inside?

Somedude222_4

Oct 16, 2022
I figured out a way to remove the RNG
I simply unpacked the app.asar file with npx asar and modfied a file then repackaged.

Screenshot from 2022-12-27 03-41-29.png

Game Version 0.9.1
Simple mod which will only give you 1s:

Game Version 1.0.0 (current)

- Added back debug menu and added RNGMOD option to it. After activation it will give you a 1 or a 10 if you are missing those on every next draw. (The option is persistent so it will be saved into the save file.)
- Make gallery always show
- Added Fallen-30 and add200m buttons to debug menu (by Josh_ua )
- Updated some invalid translations

Instructions for both versions:
Just replace your current app.asar in the resources folder with the downloaded file and ur good to go

Last edited:

Flixerine

Dec 25, 2017
It's if you lose to an enemy again during the 'lewding' phase while in the central cavern, then they take you to the training room, where you get 'trained', fallen increases massively for every failed card, but sadly no follow up to it yet, game just ends if you lose there.

Reactions: guitarhero47

Kirikaru

Dec 13, 2018
How do you beat that stupid guardian? No matter what I do he just regenerates all his health every turn

Somedude222_4

Oct 16, 2022
please do. :BootyTime:
Here you go friend
Thats all the relevant images I could find.

It seems in one case the dev has just drawn a white cloud over the parts.
For example:
Screenshot from 2023-01-05 22-44-33.png Screenshot from 2023-01-05 22-44-10.png
View attachment Screencast from 06.01.2023 02:04:15.webm

(Live 2d viewer i used: )
That is the only case where that holds true tho, all the other images have mosaic over them in the png file.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes