Collection Video Cake of Cakes Collection [2022-12-21] [CakeofCakes]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shawon0islam

Apr 20, 2022
Hi am new here and recently started collecting some Mercy contents.
I just downloaded the archive from top but does it contain all Mercy videos?
Asking cuz I just checked and mercy/phara blowjob and doc Mercy 1 & 2 doesn't hv any sound but weeks ago I downloaded low res video from Rule34 and mercy/phara, doc mercy 1 hv sound also there I found another all 3 doc mercy video merged together with sound.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Hi am new here and recently started collecting some Mercy contents.
I just downloaded the archive from top but does it contain all Mercy videos?
Asking cuz I just checked and mercy/phara blowjob and doc Mercy 1 & 2 doesn't hv any sound but weeks ago I downloaded low res video from Rule34 and mercy/phara, doc mercy 1 hv sound also there I found another all 3 doc mercy video merged together with sound.
the sound edits aren't made by Cakes, they are done by guys like Lerico, Volkor, Audiodude etc.
so if you want to have the sound with the full quality vids you kinda need to stitch those together yourself. maybe if i have some time on my hand i will try to do it using thee 60 fps interpolations. but no promisses

Reactions: Shawon0islam

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
OP is missing non-watermarked content, so here's an update for those. I also noticed a missing animation for Lara and Triss. Lara has bestiality, so can't upload to google drive. I added it to gofile.

I remuxed any audio I could find using non-watermarked versions when available. I also added any interpolations done by Lerico/Audiodude, along with any stuff that I couldn't remux/reencode normally.

mlgman4204

Feb 11, 2021
OP is missing non-watermarked content, so here's an update for those. I also noticed a missing animation for Lara and Triss. Lara has bestiality, so can't upload to google drive. I added it to gofile.

I remuxed any audio I could find using non-watermarked versions when available. I also added any interpolations done by Lerico/Audiodude, along with any stuff that I couldn't remux/reencode normally.

Google Drive
Thanks for the much needed unwatermarked update. Would be nice to see the interpolation wizards work their magic again now that we have access to these animations.

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
Here is an (incomplete) set of interpolated 60 fps versions of videos from Cake of Cakes that I have selected.
The files are available for one month after upload, but can be reactivated, so let me know if that is needed.
2023-03-06:
The entire folder ~ 0,4 GB.
Check out my profile for more interpolations from other artists.
Because there may be other interpolations offered: mine are solely 60 fps versions of the originals (see details below). There is no intentional downgrading, either in resolution or quality. The files also contain all relevant meta-data.
Short clips have been looped to be at least 6 seconds long.

Additional information:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote