Others California Strip Poker [v1.15] [Eldricus]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

eldricus

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hi, Eldricus here, author of the game.

I have fixed some of the issues brought up in this thread, please and give it another try:
- Screen resolution is now auto-detected (no more cards getting cut-off)
- Game has been repackaged without encryption (no more virus false-positives)
- Still trying to figure out why some people are having java issues. More detailed feedback appreciated.

Also, if you're concerned about viruses, I strongly recommend downloading directly from Itch.io, since I have no control over what is in the game binaries posted on this site. I'm also a lot more likely to find and respond to comments if they are happening over there. ;)

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018

I have fixed some of the issues brought up in this thread, please and give it another try:
- Still trying to figure out why some people are having java issues. More detailed feedback appreciated.

Also, if you're concerned about viruses, I strongly recommend downloading directly from Itch.io, since I have no control over what is in the game binaries posted on this site. I'm also a lot more likely to find and respond to comments if they are happening over there. ;)
Just start screen for 0.5 sec and nothing more

Reactions: QuietlyReading

rubberduck

Jun 5, 2017

Ver 0.15 from Itch.io seems clean. No Bitdefender alert.

eldricus

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
So it will always be just a strip? No plans for any sexy stuff with these lovely ladies?
There are some sexier unlockable "finales" on the roadmap to give the game a bit more replay value. Ladies touching themselves, girl/girl, toys, maybe even some light bondage. Nothing too outrageous or graphic though.
There are already a couple of rather scandalous images when beating certain ladies which will probably become finales when that gets implemented. I'll let you find them for yourselves. Happy hunting ;)

Oniknowsnew

Jul 16, 2019
Running the EXE downloaded from the Mega link resulted in McAfee flagging the program as a virus. Anyone else running into this? if not just a heads up

light03

Feb 26, 2018
There are already a couple of rather scandalous images when beating certain ladies which will probably become finales when that gets implemented. I'll let you find them for yourselves. Happy hunting ;)
Yes, I seem to have defeated all possible girls and saw all (or almost all) of the images. They all look great, Crystal and Rosie my favorite girls, they look just divine. I also really liked Denise she is very unusual, it's a pity only her bush does not allow you to see too much haha. Other girls are lovely too. You made a great game. I'm saying it as not poker player at all.
The only pity is that the sexual content will be very limited. I think it would be really cool to see some sex with these goddesses. But anyway, if you think it's inappropriate, I respect it, just my opinion.
Thanks for the great game.

eldricus

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
For those having trouble with Java, try this:

I have added a csp.jar file to the .
Put the jar file in the same folder as the CSP.exe file, then double-click the jar file.

If double-clicking the jar file doesn't work, also try this: From the command prompt, go to that folder and type:
java -jar csp.jar

Let me know if that helps, or what the output was from that command line.

axlkim83

May 29, 2017
For those having trouble with Java, try this:

I have added a csp.jar file to the .
Put the jar file in the same folder as the CSP.exe file, then double-click the jar file.

If double-clicking the jar file doesn't work, also try this: From the command prompt, go to that folder and type:
java -jar csp.jar

Let me know if that helps, or what the output was from that command line.
hi man it works just fine! downloading the file is enough!

And the game is superb amazin models great dress i love it and can't wait for more!!!

When updates are planned?

Typll4567

Jun 4, 2017
Would be nice to have the option to slow down/lock on screens in game. Right now it feels like pictures are changing too fast in game

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
running windows 7 and soon as i tell the game to run it comes up and immediately closes, tried compatibility mode and still won't stay open?

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I just downloaded the latest version of Java from their very own website and installed it, and still getting the error message "Java Runtime Environment not found." What is going on here? :unsure:
That can have a few different reasons. In most cases it should help to uninstall any prior Java version manually and then reinstall the newest version. Also you can check the registry - if you feel comfortable enough with windows to work on the registry - and make sure that all java related keys are gone before doing the fresh install.

Here is the pertinent help page from Oracle directly:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
That can have a few different reasons. In most cases it should help to uninstall any prior Java version manually and then reinstall the newest version. Also you can check the registry - if you feel comfortable enough with windows to work on the registry - and make sure that all java related keys are gone before doing the fresh install.

Here is the pertinent help page from Oracle directly:

According to the Changelog, they added something that may help in this version. I'll find out tonight when I do my first batch of the night check.

Resand

Sep 23, 2018
Could we please get the game "unstuck"?
It defaults to upper left corner of the screen, thinking it takes up the whole screen maybe?

I'd like to be able to move it to a more sensible position

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes