Aug 6, 2016
I don't know why nobody updated the link but here's v0.06b :

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
@F95 0.6b link from the creator's Patreon:

Wassif007

Jul 18, 2017
this is also a good game, but right now no one updating this thread, october update is there for only patrons right now on the official patreon

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
this is also a good game, but right now no one updating this thread, october update is there for only patrons right now on the official patreon
Well - this thread is about the game itself, and the forum is not necessarily only games that have Patreon supporters that will upload the newest version. I try to update to the latest version available as they come out, and am probably remiss in not informing the devs when a new version comes out. I can remedy that...

Reactions: Wassif007

Wassif007

Jul 18, 2017
Well - this thread is about the game itself, and the forum is not necessarily only games that have Patreon supporters that will upload the newest version. I try to update to the latest version available as they come out, and am probably remiss in not informing the devs when a new version comes out. I can remedy that...
Thanks

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Have to say that even though there is places in the game that would be a great place to have cg's and there is none, understand that it is a wip in most places, it is a good game none the less. I normally despise the mini-game puzzles in most of these games but I am intrigued by the story

Reactions: n0b0dy

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes