• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Link to the freely available latest version (0.71a November update):

Here is a link to the .
Thanks - beat me to it...
can someone please share version 0.72?
Well - someone would have to be a Patron to do that - are you? I'm not at this point...but I DO like this game a lot...

MoonGuard

Mar 25, 2017
Quite a fun game, although acquiring the water spirit from the second shapeshifter temple got me a game over screen, and I can't even leave the temple right now... so seems I got my save file stuck. Didn't get to explore the pendant corruption or vampire paths, though started both, and I haven't even been to the monk temple.

Looking forward to where this goes!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

So, I decided to write this post to start us along the path of a help page. For now, sharing my personal notes should be enough to give people a pretty good look behind the curtains of the game. The idea would be to start from here to:
A) Add any/all details which are missing that people find interesting;
B) Eventually write a proper help page.
I don't think I will take it on myself to write a walkthrough (I loathe writing them), but I am willing to help in any way possible if someone wants to (I usually release games without encryption, but since I am using DLCs and whatnot I can't this time around).
I also don't think the format for Patreon is good enough to handle a help page, that's why I'll write it on my blog (still not ideal, but it gives me better controls on the text).
Anyway, that's enough of an explanation, below you'll find a link to the rough cut of my notes for the game.

speedy33

Aug 7, 2017
After the encounter at the Temple, new tatoo appears in Personal Info.
Yet, when I try to access it, the game shuts down with error message "Unable to find file: Graphics/Pictures/Heroine Booty TS 2.png"

Anyone else have the same problem?

iamreek

Nov 25, 2017
For the water temple does anyone know how to get past the third floor? So I beat the summon on the 2nd, went to the third, had fun with the mermaid, killed the two guardians, but the bells are saying I'm too short. Push skill or others don't seem to work.

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
2$ is not much, never played it before, will test out and see if it's worth it

msg me for link, don't wanna post it in public, I would feel bad for the creator after reading his blog and page

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have fun! ^_^

Reactions: mesoru

anschwww

May 10, 2017
no, but public:
Link to the freely available latest version (0.72b December update):

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
0.72c as taken straight from 4chan /aco/ /weg/ thread pastebin file (use at your own risk):

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
0.72c as taken straight from 4chan /aco/ /weg/ thread pastebin file (use at your own risk):
Is the same link of the patreon page free to public. No risk.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
For the water temple does anyone know how to get past the third floor? So I beat the summon on the 2nd, went to the third, had fun with the mermaid, killed the two guardians, but the bells are saying I'm too short. Push skill or others don't seem to work.
Yeah this was annoying.
You have to select the "push" skill active, then use your mouse to ring the bells instead of z/spacebar. I think the author should make it so normal interacting with space bar works as well.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Thankfully, it's a bit better now, but the last 2 days were rough. My apologies for the delay. Since I am not 100% yet, I'll try to keep this short.
I made most of the basic content for "visiting" the VIP area of the Queen of Hearts as a guest. Right now, there is only one way to do so, by grabbing the VIP pass during Lord Kairos's party, but I'll probably add more. It's still not finished (I want some interactive stuff), but I hope some of the descriptions and the situation in general will be spicy enough. I also wrote a couple more scenes for the hypno-pendant path, specifically for getting "promoted" as Sonya's pet, which also involve the VIP area a bit (as a servant, though).

I was hoping to write one more scene and wrap a few more things up during the weekend, but since I fell sick, I couldn't really do much. If things hold up, I'll be able to get back to work today, and possibly recover the lost time a bit. I was considering adding a secondary entrance for the VIP area, for example, but didn't get around to it, and I still have to write some code to present the new scenes I have written (so far, the new scenes are just sitting in the game without being accessible). Nothing big, but those need to be ready for a release. I was hoping to get it out by 15th, but maybe I'll just take a couple extra days, so I don't need to hurry up.

Anyway, this is all. Look forward to the new release soon ! ^_^

Draka232

Jan 21, 2018
Anyone know how to change the page in the picture gallery? It has the arrow keys but I don't know how to use them.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes