frasse

Feb 7, 2018
You need to be a little more specific. Where is this blue chest, and what did you try to do, exactly?
i mean after finding the secret room and get the temple key , there is a lever puzzle (
A solution to this puzzle is 3-1. This opens the path to the big blue chest.)

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
i mean after finding the secret room and get the temple key , there is a lever puzzle (
A solution to this puzzle is 3-1. This opens the path to the big blue chest.)
What happens when you go to open the chest? Do you get any message? Did you try opening the chest from a different spot?

Reactions: frasse

Ivaleon

Oct 11, 2018
Very good game.
But game lack's some images and animations for repeated and simply H-events
Do you considering adding body parts compilation(image of face+tits+body) instead of drawning whole new image with background ?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Very good game.
But game lack's some images and animations for repeated and simply H-events
Do you considering adding body parts compilation(image of face+tits+body) instead of drawning whole new image with background ?
I am thinking about it. I wonder if investing in that is better than commissioning more custom art, but having something more generic is probably going to be a necessity.

Ivaleon

Oct 11, 2018
I am thinking about it. I wonder if investing in that is better than commissioning more custom art, but having something more generic is probably going to be a necessity.
I asked about this,because i saw body parts in image folder.
Looking forward to this game, gl in developing ;)

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I asked about this,because i saw body parts in image folder.
Looking forward to this game, gl in developing ;)
The parts are currently for the bust (so you can see some of the body changes), but yeah, something similar can be used in other scenes, if the parts can be re-used.

Thanks! Hopefully the final version will turn out well.

no the problem i cant reach it ; this my problem. thank u so much
So you get the platforms in the right position, then you jump, get to the middle pillar, turn north and press the action button to jump again, right? It seems to work fine for me. I wonder what's not working... Do you have a save file?

Reactions: frasse

introvtx

May 6, 2017
guys, the description for magi's crown said "increase stats for a price" or something like that. What does that really mean? I know you can't remove it but are there other penalties? are there anymore headgears beside it and the one from the gear shop?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
guys, the description for magi's crown said "increase stats for a price" or something like that. What does that really mean? I know you can't remove it but are there other penalties? are there anymore headgears beside it and the one from the gear shop?
The magi's crown gives +5 INT and -10 WIL (other than rising your defense value).

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I didn't realize it reduce WIL because I always keep it at 100. Also I really enjoy the game and thinking of pledging though at the lowest tier I so I can get the game and also don't know If I can keep pledging months in a row cause sometimes I literally have zero money on my bank account :oops:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I didn't realize it reduce WIL because I always keep it at 100. Also I really enjoy the game and thinking of pledging though at the lowest tier I so I can get the game and also don't know If I can keep pledging months in a row cause sometimes I literally have zero money on my bank account :oops:
If that's the case, I would recommend you don't pledge. The idea is to do so only if you have money to spare and want to support. Of course, I am happy you'd consider it, but if it's a strain or an inconvenience, it's better not to do it (I mean, there is a public version for a reason, and apparently the closed version comes around here for a stroll as well, from time to time XD).

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Nah, It's ok it's like what I do before I buy regular PC games lol so it's not an inconvenience for me, If the game/dev deserve it I will support it.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Nah, It's ok it's like what I do before I buy regular PC games lol so it's not an inconvenience for me, If the game/dev deserve it I will support it.
Well, you certainly know better than me about what the ins and outs of your finances, so I'll graciously accept any donation you'll throw my way, then.

Just make sure to account for the future DLCs and microtransactions as well. ;p

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Well, you certainly know better than me about what the ins and outs of your finances, so I'll graciously accept any donation you'll throw my way, then.

Just make sure to account for the future DLCs and microtransactions as well. ;p
Microtransactions?! Damn, now I can buy the timesavers so I can manipulate Erica's stats in a flash! :ROFLMAO:
also is there a season pass?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Microtransactions?! Damn, now I can buy the timesavers so I can manipulate Erica's stats in a flash! :ROFLMAO:
also is there a season pass?
We don't have the technology yet, we are stuck with day passes for now. BUT! If you give me all of your money, I might look into upgrading our pass technology, and give you even more ways to spend your money with week, month, or even full season passes, which I think is a great deal.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
We don't have the technology yet, we are stuck with day passes for now. BUT! If you give me all of your money, I might look into upgrading our pass technology, and give you even more ways to spend your money with week, month, or even full season passes, which I think is a great deal.
OH MY GOD! the idea of supporting the game is getting better and better!
*taking a deep breath...
Alright... I'm ready to be your CashCow #548!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: mdqp
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes