Kamioh

Jun 10, 2018
What do you mean blackscreen? Could you describe what happens and when in more detail?
Here, try save 05, take the carriage.
If you try the save 06, you will see a bug from a dancing event in second floor of Queen of Hearts.
Then in next screen is a word missing i guess.
I think i saw a "nwe" instead of a "new" in another sentence somewhere.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018

All rolled into one. First things first, here is the hotfix:

And this is the changelog:
any help plz? how i can have the permission to acce to the ruin site in the snow land? thank u so much

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
Thanks for sharing, but I found something newer ^^

Caliross 0.87
Release date: 2019-03-23
(Note: this game requires you to have installed)

- - -

where can i have the permission to enter to the ruin site? thank u so much

Kamioh

Jun 10, 2018
The walkthrough in your game folder said:
You can then ask the emperor to get the authorization to enter the ruins. The combination of answers “interested in history” + “great discovery” + “expand knowledge” will do the trick.

If you want to sneak in the ruins you need to follow this procedure. Once in front of the ruins go to the small snow bridge in the east. Use Mouse Form to sneak in. Go north. Then, you have two solution to access the temple:
_Enter the east building and exit through the window.
_Use Push Spell on the east barrel.

See the Temple section for what remains.

Reactions: frasse

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Also, just to let everyone know where I stand, since it was brought up: obviously, I release a public version every month hoping to not have the Patreon version leaked. I figured it would be a fair arrangement, but some do want to play everything right away (and don't want or can't support me for whatever personal reasons they might have).

Short of trying to do something stupid like sue the website (which is way too extreme, and wouldn't even be practical, probably), I don't think I can do anything, and I don't want to force anyone either (I have pirated my fair share of games, when I was too poor to afford them, when a game had no demo available, to see if it would run on my system without paying first for it, etc). I'd still think the public version would cover most issues players who pirate could have, but evidently not. XD

So of course I am not happy about it, but I am not about to buy a warship to hunt down pirate vessels. Feel free to imagine my frowny face whenever you pirate my game, or whatever.
I can understand you on this. I originally came to this site becuse I was having a problem when trying to download some games off MEGA, at times my router will reset during the download, so one of the developers of a game I support told me to come here and use other DL sites for their game. I didn't realize until later that it is a pirating site because of how I found out about it. Since learning it, I have been slowly but surely getting around to doing some kind of financial support for the games that I have down loaded. I am on a tight budget, but do what I can. Please don't frown at me either...

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
How exactly does one get the new bimbo trait? I can't seem to find it.

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
May I know about
  • Added option to hire miner for the lighthouse keeper job;
is that right after the investment decision and it will pop up to be available hire?
plus where can I hire?

Reactions: unknown6919

Kamioh

Jun 10, 2018
After finding the miner's missing ring (surely you found him during the cleaning of the mine), ask to the miner if he want to be the lighthouse keeper.

Reactions: Vincent654

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
any similar games like this Caliross? I keep found that most of the game start from a noble and lost a title then try to regain lately revenge and then truth exposed be noble again that's the end... without a noble way to enjoy your own county or whatever with the noble.

Febrazil

Oct 19, 2017
can someone with a complete save upload it please?
i don't like much playing this type of game, but loved the art

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes